FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Anyone measured behind on their pregnacy
TOPIC: Anyone_measured_behind_on_their_pregnacy
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 11 of 11
User Details are only visible to members.
My daughter is into her 30th week and the doctor ordered yet another ultrasound . She has gained only 1 pound this last month and is measuring at 28 weeks instead of 30. She has already had 2 ultrasounds so they don't think the date of conception is really in question.

She is a little thing about 5'5 and 112 non pregnant but has also only gained 12 lbs. She was also a vegetarian since she was 13 and has only recently started eating meat and still not much beyond chicken occasionally. I'm not sure if that is a factor as she has always been extremely healthy.

Trying not to worried , she isn't scheduled until Thursday for the ultrasound . I just had 4 of my own and never experienced this issue.

Anyone ?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 11 of 11
TOPIC: Anyone measured behind on their pregnacy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.