Any Time : Swingers Discussion 46923
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkAny Time
TOPIC: Any Time
Created by: penbuttons The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hugs Mama Penny,

I hear ya, sister. When I was about 100 months pregnant with my first one, I attended a party where the hubby of a friend started in on how jealous he was that he wasn't the one who got to have the babies. At that point, I was totally terrified of the upcoming labor pain and pretty tired of the backaches and the no sleep and the peeing every 12 seconds, and all I could think (and say) was, "Yeah, right, sure, asshole, if you want to take over for me, go ahead." I figured he was just being some condecending shmuck (well, he WAS, but that's besides the point).

But after going through the miracle of birth, I realized just what you did. Men sure as hell are missing out. Poor thing, that explains a lot.

Lots of love to you and yours, wallow in the joy!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
yes! check the open forums..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Did Pen have the baby?

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
Keep that Daddy's Girl thing in mind at all times, Pen- there will come a day in say, oh, two years, in the midst of a tantrum at the grocery store, when those words will come back to bite him on the butt ; )

L., who sometimes takes GREAT pleasure in saying to C.,"They're YOUR kids- enjoy" as I go up to my room and shut the door.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
penn, don't worry, even with all the help, you will still be 'mommy'- NOTHING will change that:)

yes, daddies and their little girls are something to behold, but it will be mommy who she tells all her little girl secrets to,

and btw, her name is beautiful:)

- mrs gump (who is lucky enough to have a daddy's girl smart enough to know mommy will keep her secrets)

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
Penny, I know just how that feels. : )

When I had my first monster-boy, I had pre-ecclampsia and was induced. The first day of Pitocin didn't take, so I spent the night in the hospital, still preggers. Not a very restful night, to say the least, and I spent most of it overwhelmed by the sudden realization that the next day, I would have to share my precious baby with the rest of the world.

It occured to me as I listened to the woman in the next room giving birth that other people were going to have access to MY baby soon. Up till then, he'd been mine-all-mine- I knew every movement, every hiccup, when he was sleeping, when he was playing limbo with my ribs. Once he emerged into the world, those wouldn't be our special little shared secrets anymore.

So, while I was eager and anxious to give birth- to meet him, to hold him, to smell him, and to have a little chat with him about kicking his mother....there was a fiercely jealous piece that wanted to keep him all to myself.

Enjoy these last days of that special shared connection- there's no one else who has that unique bond with her, and no one else ever will.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Just wanted to give you a hug and remind you that, in the end, it's all worth it. And everything you go through now makes GREAT guilt fodder later on!

L, sending love and a ; )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Pen: All pregnancies are different, none alike. This was a rough one for you, and if you choose to have anymore children, the next one can be a cake walk but once you deliver your daughter, you will think, oh my God, that was nothing compared to what you just did. And Colleen is right, you never forget that pain, trust me. I delivered my last son alone, but I wll never forget the pain of either, and my baby will turn 20 shortly. Vent all you like, ,most of us have already been there, done that and we are all here to support you. This is nothing compared to the demands of motherhood, but enjoy each and every day of it. It goes by quickly.

From one mother who is learning to let go to you, the new mommy who will be learning the joys and sadnesses of motherhood.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
Your frustration is understood, but you WILL get over it soon.

Happy Birthday soon Babypen! :D

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Any Time