Another worrysome observation this is what happens when Im not at work lol : Swingers Discussion 173558
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkAnother worrysome observation this is what happens when Im not at work lol
TOPIC: Another worrysome observation this is what happens when Im not at work lol
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
So......I'm in my bed watching tv. I do not watch much tv unless I am sick so there are a lot of wtf moments when I do watch tv lol. So... and yeah, I know this is the eternal question. But why can women not be genuinely happy for other women? Not happy to her face. We are all happy to each other's faces. I mean, behind each other's backs. So I'm watching like 3 different shows...and the women, to each others faces, are like "omg girl, you did fabulously! You did so good, I'm so happy to you!!" And the second she was behind her back it was "OMG she totally sucked ASS!" What is it with women? LOL...this is exactly why I generally do not trust many women lol, I walk away wondering what is her ass saying about me now LOL!! Ladies! Can't we get it together?!? Snap.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree G. I never ask Jay because he says everything looks fine. And everything does NOT look fine lol. I ask my daughter. She is blunt to the bone...sometimes I'm like snap, you could have just said it doesnt look good!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
This is something I love about my husband, and certain friends who can actually tell me the truth:

When we got married, we had our reception the following night. I went with my best friend to get our hair done. The stylist gave me an updo that was so tight and with these big sprayed curls, like cola can curls. All tight and on top of my head. This old lady said it was beautiful on my way out. My best friend didn't say yay or nay. We pulled up in the driveway of my hubby's house (our house, whatever) and I got out. he was in the yard with relatives, talking. I sort of said, "what do you think?" and he blurted out, "It looks goofy."

Okay. So yeah, I ran into the house, pulled out the 890987890987897 bobby pins and cried. But he was right. It wasn't "me" and it looked goofy. I then did my hair myself. he came in and apologized, but really, I was glad he said something. I would NOT have liked my look that important night. I would not have felt like me.

He's a bit more subtle now. Hahaha. But it's a great part of our history and I'm glad he's honest. Sure, it made me cry at first, but in the end, he was right and I appreciated his honesty. He does really know me sometimes.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
When I went on my first date with my now ex husband, I overheard the female half of the date plotting that if I started dating him, he would not bug them to hang out so much. At the time, I thought nothing of it, because my ex should have been a normal guy, but he cannot be by himself- he gets bored, lol. Anyways, that whole group of friends is like that. They are very two faced. Unfortunately, I will see some of them in two weeks.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
I don't think they see that it is the way they are.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
"Fake bullshit is not my thing."

It's not our thing, in swinging or regular life. I try to avoid some fake friendly female acquaintances when I can. Also, Dave is brutally honest, especially with clothes. I can come home with something I like, but he WILL tell me that I look like a dork. He lets me make my own mistakes. I came home with this cool tie dyed shirt, and he said- "why did you buy THAT?" I said I bought it because I like it. He does not like the colors or style.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
Ugh! Women are a piece of work. A girl that was in the copy dept. until last Friday has started a job at UT. It is within her major, right there where she lives, and pays more. While she was here, for over a year, she was a hard ass worker. She rarely missed and was responsible. Today I am listening to the girls back there...tearing her to pieces. Fucking coward bitches. I cannot stand someone that doesn't have the guts to say something to someone's face. And most females have this down to an artform. I do not understand how a creation that is so beautifully designed can be so vicious.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I MUCH prefer someone who is honest and straightforward. Even if it initially hurts my feelings. This is also why I find it easier to be friends with men. I have very few women I feel honestly close to, although I have quite a few "friends" who are women, they are sort of in categories. My best friends tend to be men.

I think I do need women in my life, however. I think we all do, but it's hard to find women who are genuine. Or maybe I'm not good at picking them? I don't know.

Dan shakes his head often at the way women treat each other. He'll say, "what is it with you women?" and I'll give him the look and tell him not to lump me in on that. If a woman stays home, then she's lazy. If she works outside the home, then her kids are being neglected. If she chooses to breast feed, then that's criticized, but if she doesn't, then she's not doing what's best for her child. If she home schools, if she buys a new car, if she changes jobs, if she moves ahead, if she's happy doing housework, if she's a writer/artist, if she wants to go back to school at age 45, if she doesn't finish her degree, if she wears nylons with open toes shoes, if she has on a shirt that's too tight, if she dresses too dumpy...

You get the idea. Nothing is ever beyond reproach for some people.

Okay, I will admit that I love to people watch and comment to my husband, or to a friend who's with me on just the VERY interesting social aspect of humanity...how we look, dress, walk, flirt, interact. And I can be as critical and snide as anyone else. BUT, I will not be all fakey nice to you if I don't like you. I will be nice, that's my nature. My kids have always told me, "Mom, you're nice to everyone, but I can really tell when you don't really like someone."

People are going to talk about me behind my back. Ok. So what. If my life is that much more important to them than their own, so be it. That makes them pretty uninteresting people all around.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Its cause you've got that golden pussy baby....heehee. I'm with you. I never trust any female that is that bubbly, smiley type...sweeter than sugar. I like nice...but I like genuine nice. The whole cheerleader, smiley chick type makes me who wtf is her problem.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
hahahahaha and you aint whistlin dixie neither sister!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Shel, ya think the girls in your office were all missin' you and heaping good karma on ur ass while you weren't there today?

Me neither. ;o)

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Another worrysome observation this is what happens when Im not at work lol