Another Squirt Question : Swingers Discussion 166677
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkAnother Squirt Question
TOPIC: Another Squirt Question
Created by: b2b4pleasure
Original Starting post for this thread:
Maybe this is a question for someone who has some medical training. Recently my husband introduced me to a technique using two fingers that caused me to squirt. I had never done that before. It was awesome, however I started getting painful cramping about 5 mins. later. Are we doing something wrong?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmmm I've been squirting over a year now, and have learned the technique of doing to myself. I have never experienced any cramping. Possibly the fingers are too forced in the muscles around the gland. the gland is located very low in the vagina. It is right behind the front near the pelvic bone. Also maybe cause the first time you have to use force to make it happen, that you might be cramping but as you get used to it, it could go away.

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Love to get some more details on the he technique....

Tarpon Springs FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
My thoughts are starting to go towards maybe it is just I am using muscles never used before. When I thought about it it was like when I started running. Work it enough and it will pass.

Dunnellon FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Having some medical knowledge can be a bother sometimes. If you were inserting your fingers, and had an orgasm...some women experience uncomfortable muscle spasms...if it happens all the time, you might need to see a physician about...it isn't dyspareunia, but I forget the medical name for the effect.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Anything that causes cramping, I would suggest you stop until you ask your gyn about it...if you are comfortable with that. You are not expecting, no?

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Ty Sweet. I love the squirt but the price is high.

Dunnellon FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Maybe webmd is a better place to seek that answer.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
Maybe this is a question for someone who has some medical training. Recently my husband introduced me to a technique using two fingers that caused me to squirt. I had never done that before. It was awesome, however I started getting painful cramping about 5 mins. later. Are we doing something wrong?

Dunnellon FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Another Squirt Question