Anal Intercourse : Swingers Discussion 50535
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkAnal Intercourse
TOPIC: Anal Intercourse
Created by: wfcouple1 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
very close, it's Too Fucking Funny.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
LOL "goings on"

I think it would fit and then one could push it in with a penis. But then the nerve endings would be covered and it wouldn't be as enjoyable.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
This may sound weird but in the female condom thread it was said that it helps with the friction because the peniss friction was on the condom. This may sound weird but might work someone should try the female condom anally and tell us how it goes. Any takers? With the roid situation if the friction will cause one maybe this could help...

TFF? Totally fucking funny?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
New, that was TFF!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
Try a nice long bath first, very relaxing.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
I'm kind of curious, would the anal sex give you hemorrhoids or are you saying it will hurt really bad if you did it when you have one?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Not all of life is sexy! We're human and humans get roids.

I think it was in the bi-male forum that one of the guys said taking vitamin b makes them go away quick.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I'm pretty experienced (about this and other things, LOL). Have also discussed it with even more experienced girlfriends. There is almost complete consensus on these points.

1. It makes a big difference to be "empty." If your bodily cycles happen to work themselves out just right, this can happen by chance. Usually an enema is a good idea. If you don't have an enema bottle, the disposable ones you buy at the store do work. But know that they are saline solution and will cause a "chemical reaction." It might not be an entirely pleasant sensation, but it's over fast. You may need to use a second one, or may not. Plain water doesn't do this, but you need to use more volume and it also takes longer for all of it to come out.

2. You must do this only when you are VERY aroused. Your partner has to play with your pussy a lot before even going near your ass.

3. You can't use too much lube. No such thing as "too much." I recommend silicone based lube for anal sex because it does not dry out and is OK with condoms. Using an enema bottle or syringe to "inject" some of it works quite well. Your partner may need to pour more of it on his cock on the "out" stroke during the act.

4. Stretching beforehand with a butt plug makes a HUGE difference. Start with a small one, go to an intermediate size. I personally find that fingers usually give me a burning sensation that I don't like, and prefer to use toys. Other women don't feel that way, but we all agree that butt plugs are very helpful.

5. Repeated penetration is more uncomfortable. If it starts to feel bad, have your partner stay still ratherthan pull out right away. You may be able to keep going.

I find that anal sex works better for me BEFORE I cum. Get me really excited, but not quite to the edge. Once I have an orgasm, things tighten up and I'm not as excited. Other women say they like to have one orgasm in another way first. Your mileage may vary.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
DeLina, I may have to plan a trip to Florida and meet you. Mmmmmm, the sparks would fly and I am not shy or inhibited. I would love to explore your every curve for hours on end.

Kisses, Raven --- packing my bags to go to Florida

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
DeLina,

Thank you sweetheart! You are a sweet beautiful creature, inside and out.

I think some people who may have tried anal in the past may not have had it done correctly to them. That is a shame because it is a very intense and pleasurable type of sex. I've had partners in the past that were too rough or impatient and that indeed was painful. Then I met a man who was very skillful and my opinion changed about anal sex. I no longer saw it as a taboo or nasty. I realized that it was pure pleasure to be enjoyed. I only hope that those who are interested in realizing these pleasures will continue to seek them.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Anal Intercourse