Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk An oral education: teach me tonight
TOPIC: An oral education: teach me tonight
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am posting this in both the Men Talk and Women talk forums because I think I have a lot to learn from both on this subject. In a casual conversation with my wife about sex, she dropped the bombshell that "of course, ALL women love oral. Why do you think I liked playing with Bill?" Bill and Ann were a younger couple that we were exclusive with for 4-5 years. Lots of great fun. But first a little history.

I made clumsy attempts at eating out girl friends when I was a young man just out of school and later in the military, later still in college. I never much worked on technique and I never got much feedback that indicated that I was giving much satisfaction in the process. I knew that blow jobs got me excited like nothing else, but didn't think I could ignite the same passion in women with mouth and tongue. Of course this was before the

This kind of early indifference went into my marriage. H is a beautiful woman and I was anxious to please her, but oral didn't seem to be doing it. Before long, I stopped fooling myself and stuck to fucking -- becoming a more than adequate swordsman that seemed to serve me well. As one woman murmured, when back under me after a long absence "Hmmm.....same old master." Well that kinda feedback tends to keep you keepin on.

The swinger forums have convinced me that this old dog had better learn some new tricks. Boys and Girls, I have some questions: 1. Was wifey right? Do ALL (or the vast majority of) women love oral? 2. If anything got me to this point it was the lack of feedback from my partners. Never once while I was between her legs has a woman ever said "That's it....that's the spot....keep on doing that....YES!" Either they viewed me as hopelessly inept or were just not interested in that activity. I suspect the former. Which leads me to: 3. What is the best technique? Ladies -- what drives you up the wall? Gentlemen -- what techniques have you found that causes the driving? I am serious here. I would love to bring my lovely wife to climax using oral. How best to do this? In fact, as we age, our tongues may well be more reliable than our dicks on certain occasions. In fact there may be partners who use oral to the exclusion of other forms of sex play. Any thoughts here? 4. I see a lot of women shave, apparently to provide their partner with a better oral experience. Is this recommended? Any downside to it?

I apologize for the length of this entry, and I welcome all of your feedback. Thanks.

Chet

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
<raises hand> Oh and I second AHAN's technique below.

Welcome to the forums AHAN. It's nice to see another young face around here.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
If YOUR wife said this: "of course, ALL women love oral. Why do you think I liked playing with Bill?"

You needn't worry about this: "Do ALL (or the vast majority of) women love oral?"

SHAVING: If she's not shaved now and you're going to be 'practicing' convince her to shave. It will make oral better for her because the skin will be more exposed making it more sensitive. TECHNIQUE: Why don't you ask Bill, he seemed to be doing what she liked :)

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
You might be in the minority, batteries, but you are not alone. I have heard at least one other woman (on my very limited survey) that they don't care for oral -- but might that be because they have never been properly satisfied? -- or are perhaps inhibited in ways that preclude taking pleasure in it?

One thing I didnt add to my post is that both my wife and my childhoods had might make adult sexual enjoyment difficult -- My family viewed sex as a 'nasty' habit, never talked about and certainly not engaged in outside of a monogamous marriage.

My wife's experience was almost opposite -- some kink and prurience on the part of a close relative left her confused and mistrustful.

Maybe that is also a factor.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(567 posts)
I am posting this in both the Men Talk and Women talk forums because I think I have a lot to learn from both on this subject. In a casual conversation with my wife about sex, she dropped the bombshell that "of course, ALL women love oral. Why do you think I liked playing with Bill?" Bill and Ann were a younger couple that we were exclusive with for 4-5 years. Lots of great fun. But first a little history.

I made clumsy attempts at eating out girl friends when I was a young man just out of school and later in the military, later still in college. I never much worked on technique and I never got much feedback that indicated that I was giving much satisfaction in the process. I knew that blow jobs got me excited like nothing else, but didn't think I could ignite the same passion in women with mouth and tongue. Of course this was before the

This kind of early indifference went into my marriage. H is a beautiful woman and I was anxious to please her, but oral didn't seem to be doing it. Before long, I stopped fooling myself and stuck to fucking -- becoming a more than adequate swordsman that seemed to serve me well. As one woman murmured, when back under me after a long absence "Hmmm.....same old master." Well that kinda feedback tends to keep you keepin on.

The swinger forums have convinced me that this old dog had better learn some new tricks. Boys and Girls, I have some questions: 1. Was wifey right? Do ALL (or the vast majority of) women love oral? 2. If anything got me to this point it was the lack of feedback from my partners. Never once while I was between her legs has a woman ever said "That's it....that's the spot....keep on doing that....YES!" Either they viewed me as hopelessly inept or were just not interested in that activity. I suspect the former. Which leads me to: 3. What is the best technique? Ladies -- what drives you up the wall? Gentlemen -- what techniques have you found that causes the driving? I am serious here. I would love to bring my lovely wife to climax using oral. How best to do this? In fact, as we age, our tongues may well be more reliable than our dicks on certain occasions. In fact there may be partners who use oral to the exclusion of other forms of sex play. Any thoughts here? 4. I see a lot of women shave, apparently to provide their partner with a better oral experience. Is this recommended? Any downside to it?

I apologize for the length of this entry, and I welcome all of your feedback. Thanks.

Chet

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(567 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: An oral education: teach me tonight