Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk An interesting observation
TOPIC: An interesting observation
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why is it, when a woman is independent and does not need a man to complete her, she is always desribed either 1. in masculine terms ("I think she is really a man"...."maybe she had a sex change and really isn't a woman") or 2. Is a lesbian? Do people, in 2011, really still believe that women are these helpless little princesses sitting in a castle tower, needing men to come and save/complete them? I find this interesting. And very disconcerting.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PS men are certainly welcome here...we like your input.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Back on topic: Mr. had many many opportunities to be with the "damsel in distress" or other subservient women. He didn't want that. All his friends thought he'd marry a "wait on him hand and foot" Asian woman b/c he lived so long in those areas, and "dated" them, BUT...he never married.

What he wanted was what he found in me, bless his heart: "an intelligent woman who is also beautiful." or "a beautiful woman who is also intelligent." He wanted someone who was not a ditz or a doormat. Well. He had to wait a bit on the doormat part, b/c I needed to be on my own two feet and very capable before I even considered being with someone else in life.

This weekend we watched the movie Inception. I loved it. I even predicted a few parts of it correctly. And he said when the movie was over, "See? That's what I'm always talking about it. Can you imagine (insert some of our friends' names) getting a movie like that?"

It goes beyond that, of course, to world events, politics, deep conversations about life, talk about his work, and other areas. We are well matched intellectually. I am more wordy...ha. But we are a good balance. Him with history, technology, science, geography, and me more with sociology, psychology, fine arts, relationships, and also politics, sex, religion. There is a lot we learn from each other, but the gist is that we can follow it. At any rate, my mind is my number one sex organ. And while I can have sexy fun with anyone, I love a mental challenge or someone who can truly make me laugh. That will "get" me over a coke can penis any day.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Be careful with that sweetie. I hear you lol...but be careful.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Just wait until I take the lortab tonight. The rebel in me wants to drink alcohol with it since it tells me, on the bottle, in big letters, not to. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
She is feeling better :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
oh shit, you know Carrie is feeling better when she starts whipping big boy out!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Sounds like he wants to meet my little friend.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
You girls want to punish me?? Oh, please don't throw me in that briar patch. Pretty please.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Oh now Shel why did you go and sick Carrie and her "little " friend on him?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
This is very true. I do not know why it frustrates me so. I suppose I expect more from society than I should.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: An interesting observation