Am i the Only girl who adores a huge load : Swingers Discussion 225992
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkAm i the Only girl who adores a huge load
TOPIC: Am i the Only girl who adores a huge load
Created by: hbsexcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why is it that I feel like I;m the only female that really enjoys a great com shot! My guy friend now has a great cum shot. It thick, and lots of it. And I really do like to play with the cum before swallowing, is there any other girls out there that loves it when her man shoots his load, this is an honest question!! Shellie, Thanx

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi, I too have a huge cum fetish! I knew it after my boyfriend pulled out of me and I finished him off! It seemed so naughty and taboo, but I LOVED IT!! Ever since, I always swallow and share, I know this maybe not be everyone's thing, but who cares. I just love the taste, the silky feeling, and of course watching it just explode everywhere! I am a really big fan of bukkake, and have done many, and I never , ever get tired of it!! Just the thought of say 29 or so guys, really hard and hung, shooting their thick loads into my mouth, my pussy and everywhere between is enough to get me off, almost. My girlfriends love it too, and then it gets even hotter when we share, we almost forget the guys, cause the sex is still rocking!! And I am willing to bet that there are many more, undercover cum lovers! They are afraid to enjoy what they enjoy! What a great topic, Bye for now, S

Username hidden
(3 posts)
@fuckus: Why? For me, it's just super pleasurable that I am able to make my guy all hot and needy and lose all control and inhibitions. It's a kind of primal animal thing. I turned him on. I want what's mine. His hot load. On me. In me. Wherever I can get it. And if you're concerned that I'm not getting mind out of the deal, no worries. He can eye fuck me across a room and I squeal with an orgasm. ;)

Wind Gap PA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Really,why is that!

Benicia CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I'm right with all of you too. Something about feeling it on me that just makes my body rocket. I don't even have to cum myself... Sometimes I just want his cum. ;)

Wind Gap PA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I'm with you. I love to swallow and have had a total fetish with cum ever since my first BJ as a teen.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I gotta say, it depends on his diet and how frequently he cums. Some men have "chunky" spunk, or it's bitter and makes my throat swell.

I do love the slick, luscious feeling as I rub in into my chest or stomach. Dribbling out of me? Just Hubs, please.

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
I absolutely Love to swallow a huge load. I also love it on me and in pussy!!

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
that would be quiet a scene. guaranteed!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
i'll have to keep dat in mind any time we get to go north enough... :D i'd luv to see that action! ; )

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
only 300 miles away.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Am i the Only girl who adores a huge load