Advice for the Fellatio-Impaired : Swingers Discussion 57767
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkAdvice for the Fellatio-Impaired
TOPIC: Advice for the Fellatio-Impaired
Created by: atlmilf
Original Starting post for this thread:
I need some help!

I've been with my husband for over 20 years now, and I've almost never been able to get him off orally. I hardly even try anymore, because we both know the results. Nice foreplay, but never good enough to send him over the edge.

He's tried guiding me the best he can, but even he admits he can't quite put his finger on what what I'm missing. He's been with women that were quite good, and others who weren't , so we've come to the conclusion that it's simply a gift that some women posess, and others don't.

At a house party a couple of months ago, however, I was successful in my endeavor with one gentleman, so we know I CAN do it!

Then, last month at another party, a beautiful, buxom woman (his favorite) laid him back on a couch and went down on him for only a few minutes and he came like crazy, so we know HE can still get off like that!

Still, he's not sure if it was her talent alone (he did praise her highly), or the fact that he was watching me get tag-teamed by a nice young couple nearby.

I'd love to learn how to give a really nice blowjob. I'm fairly confident in all other aspects of our sex life, and do more than most women I talk to, but this just eludes me. He's over 9" long and quite thick, so I can only get so much in my mouth. Linda Lovelace, I'm not.

Surely there's a video, a website, or a book that can help me with my technique.

If miss buxom beauty is at the next party, I'm going to watch very closely and take notes, but until then I'm asking for suggestions.

Thanks,

J.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Penny,

Yea, but throw a strap-on in there and that changes everything. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17895 posts)
I feel your pain.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I guess we're just too connected work wise. Bacchus has always carried a gun professionally. Although I think he looks hot with it, in bed it wouldn't get me going anymore than a phoropter would him. The handcuffs though.....that's a different story.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Thrills... I can see I need to work on the strength of my imagination.....

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Damn! With all the talk of pistol fucking, there's no way ANY amount of fellatio, impaired or otherwise, would get me up!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I find this pistol fucking topic absolutely fasinating. Obviously its something that is a huge turn on for some. I would have to guess this would be a fantasy that either is reaaaaally hot for you or reaaaaally not for you because of the nature of the act. I have never thought of this being a fantasy and I'm trying to sort out as to whether I would find it hot.... I guess if I have to think about it that long then I must be one that is a "not". However, I think knowing that the gun was just a piece of metal and not loaded would do nothing to excite me...... however maybe if it was a situation like M. and I thought it was loaded (when it really wasn't) then that might have a effect...IF I could get the worry out of my mind long enough to enjoy it...LOL! M.... how the hell do you get the worry of it being loaded out of your mind long enough to "enjoy" the power play.......Very interesting.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Colleen, you know I love ya to death. However, considering safeties can be switched off in a big moment of O and you have kids..... please remove the clip or ammo out of the cylinder as well. Hopefully the illusion still gives you the big bang.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Oh alright, Poly, quit bitchin! I'll make the sacrifice and be your first!

Jim (always sacrificing for others)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
How many times have you ladies had gentlemen cum in your mouth when you've told them not to.....

I only had it happen one time but it shocked me and I didn't expect it. Usually you can tell when they are getting close but this guy's O snuck up on me and having to spit is nooooooooooot lady like to me... but I had to spit anyway (I only allow Mr Sim to cum in my mouth). ERRRRRRRRR

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Okay let's get back to talking about BJ's...:)

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
TOPIC: Advice for the Fellatio-Impaired