Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Adoption
TOPIC: Adoption
Created by: Nymphomaniac The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Perm..........i am so sorry you got such treatment. What I have seen from talking w/you, you have found the beauty in you. Hugs

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
You very welcome.. just advice from one loving mother to another...

If any experience went through in life can be shared and save someone from certain unpleasantries its well worth sharing...

If it helps you I am glad. You a very lucky women to have such a special man. To except anothers as his own is an admirable trait in anyone..

She is a very lucky girl to be loved the way she is...... Good Luck

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Listen... I wastotally abandoned by my mother as she was her father....

It hurt so bad to feel so unwanted and unloved at such a young age. I would never tell her that ever..... She was very much wanted even if by your wonderful husband willing to raise her as his own. In every sense of the word he is her real dad.

Tell her that the other man was not capable of raising her and supporting her. So he loved her enough to let your husband choose to love her.

Let her know she was born to be loved. Loved is exactly what she is....

None of that is actually a lie.. Just might save her some very hard termoil in life...

~ Mrs

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I've never been in the adoption scenario in my life. But, I think I'd explain to the little girl that not people are meant to be parents. The man who is her father is the one who loved, nurtured, and raised her. My son and his girlfriend signed off parenting rights to a little boy. He is with foster parents who love and care for him, and will make his short lifespan worthy. Your daughter is so fortunate to have a daddy that loves her. When she is older,she will ask the questions she needs know. But your husband is hr daddy always, and her heart knows it. Where the heart leas, the head follows. I am so happy he and she have such a fantastic relationship

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Hmm where did all the old posts go? OHH duh everyone pulled them.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"And abortation was out of the question for me...stupidity isn't a reason for an abortation" I've been on this huge anti-abortion kick lately. Have you ever felt like your opinion is the right opinion but no one else agrees with you so you feel a little nutty? Well gee it is such a relief to see someone else with your thoughts. 2 million couples (4million ppl) are on adoption lists and a friend of the family about 2 years ago had her fourth abortion. There's a fence and on one side theres desperate women dying to be mothers and on the other side are irresponsble selfish women slaughtering babies old enough to live outside the womb and eventually hating themselves for it though i sense adoption might be difficult also... Hang outside Planned Parenthood nymph.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I wasn't gonna post this but I had a change of heart. My father adopted me when I was real young. He has never distinguished me from my other siblings and I have always referred to him as my dad. He has been there for me throughout my life and walked me down the isle when I got married. I do wish I knew my biological father because it may answer some questions about health and other things I sometimes wonder about or I am asked about. I tried looking for him a couple times but it was too complicated and hard to have to repeat the story/reason to people. So, as the child, I just wanted to say I am greatful for my dad and his unconditional love and his name; and all the same I just wish I knew who my biological father was-what he looked like. Curiosity I guess.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
We too wish you godspeed on this Nymph. We have a grandson who turns 10 the end of this week whom we have not seen since his birth. Our daughter was 20 and knew she could not give him the proper life. It was a private but open adoption and our daughter was able to interview the parents and they were there when he was born. They are lovely people. We know where he is and part of the agreement is that when he turns 18 he be told who his birth mother and maternal grandparents are. We will never force it but so hope he wants to discover all of us. I love what Annie said. When our oldest daughter gave him up, it was the most couragious and unselfish thing she has ever done. But not a day goes by that love isn't felt for that little boy. God bless the parents on both sides of adoption.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Adoption