A work in progress : Swingers Discussion 204679
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkA work in progress
TOPIC: A work in progress
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are all an evolution, a work in progress. Ever changing for the better hopefully, sometimes for the worse. What is one area/trait that you would like to improve....and one you are happy with?

For me, I need to improve on being hypersensitive. When I am hurt I immediately assume that the person intentionally wants to hurt me. And I always have to get my point across.

One I am happy with? I love hard. And I try and see good in all people.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I do not have a problem with saying no, I just really never know when its none of my business, so I just keep my mouth shut. Like, if a woman is wearing something that is just not right. Some ladies would tell you, and if you ASK me I'll say naw, its not for you. But if it makes her feel sexy and pretty, I dont have the heart to do it to her. Tact is also a very important trait. Its not what you say, its how you say it. Telling me no is fine. If I feel you are being condascending, then we will have a problem.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Holly, I've been doing this more and more too! Feels pretty good, doesn't it? And the people you say "no" to are still your friends...and if they're not anymore, then they weren't true ones to begin with, they were instead just people who took.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7503 posts)
Improve - If I dont want to do something, i just don't. Even if it must be done, i find it incredibly challenging to get it done. I'm trying to be better about this.

Happy with - I have gotten much better about saying "No" over the last two years. I used to always say "yes" to friends and family and it got to the point that I was emotionally and physically exhausted and financially tapped. It's been hard to say "no" and not let people in my life feel guilty about it but I believe I've gotten to a very good place with this.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
hahahaha!! Well, we are definately an evolution. And sometimes it takes trauma to help show us. For me, cancer was not all bad. It helped me understand the fact that the number on my jeans does not determine my worth. Its okay to be a size 10, the world is not going to explode.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
hahahah did I really say "opinon" twice? Must be the one I need to work on most.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7503 posts)
Needs improvement: not being such a people pleaser sometimes; being more direct with my opinions, wants, needs, my point, my opinion

Happy with: sticking up for myself a bit more than I used to. Also, simply surviving and creating a few beautiful things out of the trauma.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7503 posts)
We are all an evolution, a work in progress. Ever changing for the better hopefully, sometimes for the worse. What is one area/trait that you would like to improve....and one you are happy with?

For me, I need to improve on being hypersensitive. When I am hurt I immediately assume that the person intentionally wants to hurt me. And I always have to get my point across.

One I am happy with? I love hard. And I try and see good in all people.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: A work in progress