A very odd but could be common question : Swingers Discussion 61446
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkA very odd but could be common question
TOPIC: A very odd but could be common question
Created by: Carebear1913 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Goose/Gander for us also. I would be pretty peeved if J were to decide one day that he could play on his own, but he didn't want me to. We consider ourselves to be equal. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
'd be most resentful if someone said my rights weren't equal to theirs. Goose and Gander here.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
My contract says. Play safe. Have fun. Come home.

That would apply in and out of town.

I would not deny him a good lay merely because I wasn't there.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I am confortable with sharing and being together. I am not sure I would be comfortable with a coworker. The access and opportunity for the other person to try and disrespect your marriage is to high.

Some chick somewhere in a bar would be good... Just not someone he has constant casual contact with. I think its might breed disaster.

But that is only me...

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
We have not played separately, however, it doesn't mean that we wouldn't in the future. We've talked about it, and we both agree that if the time comes that one of us wants to, the answer will be go for it! In the case of the original post, the only red flags that popped out at me was the the distance between the two of you at the time and his choice of women. I would probably have been uncomfortable because of the distance and the fact that it was a co-worker, however temporary that worker may be. But that doesn't mean that YOU should be uncomfortable. Each of us is different and handles things in different ways.

J and I have an extremely open and honest relationship with each other. I don't believe there is much we haven't discussed and we've discussed situations like this in the past. My advice? As long as you are completely comfortable with it, fine. If you have ANY reservations, please discuss them fully with your hubby when you visit. A tiny reservation can turn into a huge problem if it isn't confronted and discussed. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I would have a big problem if he wanted sex w/a coworker. It's not worth losing a job over. I have said that if he sees a woman that captivates him, it is cool. Safe sex rules, and no spouse bashing or cheating<her>. And no pyschos lol

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Within 2 years of when we started swinging, Paula and I decided we would grant each other "out of town" privileges, i.e., if we were separated because one or the other of us was out of town on travel, then there was no reason NOT to have sex with someone if the opportunity arose with a person we found that attractive.

In the 8 years since then, I think she's used that privilege twice and I did just once. It ain't the "doing it" that's so important. For us, it's just the knowing that we COULD if we WANTED to, because we love & trust each other so much and each want the other to enjoy the pleasure if they want to.

Funny how seldom we've wanted to.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: A very odd but could be common question