would you at least write back : Swingers Discussion 1703811011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlewould you at least write back
TOPIC: would you at least write back
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
Does it really hurt your feeling, when you don't get an reply? If it does your, in the wrong life style. Sure it would be polite of them, but how do you say no nicely. Take it as it is and move on. Funny thing, I get repys weeks later sometimes. So maybe they aren't on her as much as you are. In any case don't let it get you down. Look for all the ones you can have time for.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
There are so many fakes, flakes, posers, fantasizers, and pic collectors on here with single male profiles, no certs, no pics, and a whopping three sentences to their profile that you're bound not to have any responses or inquiries. Your profile needs to shine above the rest and it doesn't.

I totally agree with everyone who responded here, although we usually respond to every email unless it's blatently stupid or vulgar.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
You should not be writing to people anyway. You are the stud; let them come to you. No one has an obligation to affirmatively respond to any communication; ignoring it sends the same message.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3422 posts)
Nic, great advise. A profile with little info and zero pics is another reason not to bother to return the PM. If people dont take time to write anything about themselves, why bother taking time to reply to them especially if they dont read ours ?

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1245 posts)
Welcome to the fora Middleman. Now take some time and scroll through old postings about these very issues. FWIW, I have found that by spending more time working on making MY profile more appealing and less time writing emails, couples and ladies now contact me. Post pictures, write a little about yourself and what you are looking for along with what your intentions are. As stated in many threads here, if your only goal is to get laid, you will get little response. Good luck!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I have 2 different thoughts on this. We usually write back. But if a guy just sends a quick note to us without reading ANY of our profile, I dont feel I need to reply. I usually do but not always. If they are too stupid to read and comprehend....oh well.

If a profile clearly says, no men. A single guy sends a note, the then why does that couple have to reply ? He was clearly not reading the profile.

But obviously we try to treat people with respect, even if they dont respect us, so we reply.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1245 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: would you at least write back