would you at least write back : Swingers Discussion 170381101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlewould you at least write back
TOPIC: would you at least write back
Created by: middleman4u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmmmmmm

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
FWIW, here are the instructions when approving a profile:

Approve - this means the profile is OK as it is. There is at least a full sentence or thought for the Tag Line, and the first 2 essay questions.

As I said, a well written, more complete profile will get more attention but RDY, I was not "wrong" about the approval process.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We do not respond if the person/persons emailing did not read our profile in its entirety. Depending on the email, sometimes we block as well.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
There are many reasons why a person does not respond. Some of the possible reasons are: The person is free member and has a limited amount of mailing ability he/she does not want to waste, The person writing does not meet their specifications. In other words , you failed to read the profile, or Just not interested. These are just a few. I sure there are many more. The point is get over it and move on. Some will respond and some will not.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
The instructions from the site say as long as they fill something out other than one word answers (or nonsense) and there are not obvious attempts to deceive and no phone numbers or emails or urls, approve them. So yes, I approve if they write at least a sentence in each of the first two fields.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
So long as the person made an attempt to fill in the section "WE" will approve the member, since It took us a few days to get our fully filled out, and months of tweaking to get it where we like. As others have stated so long as an attempt was made who Am I to say how may letters or words someone must post? perhaps the new member is a person of very few words.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Me too She and a lot of the single female ones do too. Of course if they post a hot pic, who cares? lol

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
99.9% of the profiles I see for approval have 3 or less sentences

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
nope not against the rules, just annoying.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16994 posts)
"If a single male has a profile with 3 sentences then report it to customer service they will take care of it"

I don't believe customer service cares if a profile is sparsely worded. Now if the profile says it's a couple and the writer only talks about the male looking to play or a SF profile where they describe themselves in the body of the profile as a couple, that would be misleading and should be reported.

A profile with a few sentences isn't likely to get much attention but it's not against the rules.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: would you at least write back