who out there is looking for a single male that is fit and can carry on a conversation and thinks swinging shoud be more that just boom cha waka waka boom : Swingers Discussion 161665
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlewho out there is looking for a single male that is fit and can carry on a conversation and thinks swinging shoud be more that just boom cha waka waka boom
TOPIC: who out there is looking for a single male that is fit and can carry on a conversation and thinks swinging shoud be more that just boom cha waka waka boom
Created by: th1ooo1 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with Uriah... The demand for single males is VERY high, at least in my neck of the woods.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
I have to agree with Uriah. Yes there are couples out there looking for single males, then there are the couples that don't by choice. It is the attitude that will win over people, not always the looks or prowess that you might have. Many couples have been burned by single guys, which does put a bad taste in couples mouths for single men, but the right attitude can sometimes change their minds again. Just always remember you are a guest of a couple and should show due respect for the couple at all times.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
For me, being the single female, I look for single guys and get my share of the single male emails. I usually email them a while to see if we click, but most times they are just looking for easy fucks.

I find it easier when I meet the guy at a party. Then I can observe and chat with him.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
PA

Get in the damn car and drive over. It is only an hour. For THAT I would drive from Florida!

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(76 posts)
There is an overwhelming demand for we single males. When you drop phrases like "single male curse", it suggests to the market that there is something wrong with you. It is that attitude that will deter women and couples from contacting you. Simply adopt the correct posture, sit back, and prospective swing friends will beat a path to your door.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3326 posts)
Just be a nice, funny, witty man. Just like you would walk up to a vanilla chick in a bar, buy her a drink and have a fun time joking and talking...we are the same. Do not ignore the husband, you go through him to get into my jeans. Shake his hand and talk to him about what you would talk to a guy about. Its really simple. Do not try and be Supercock. Just be a funny, cool ass guy :0).

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: who out there is looking for a single male that is fit and can carry on a conversation and thinks swinging shoud be more that just boom cha waka waka boom