the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas : Swingers Discussion 2029431060
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male Successthe Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas
TOPIC: the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   60 to 67 of 67 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow, that was quite a rant, vrb. What kind of bad behaviors did you recently witness?

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
You know what ? I don't care if you are a lifestyle male or not .I really don't care where you live. BUT if you have the manners of a goat then you get NO WHERE WITH ME in fact I will go one better you get nowhere with a lot of women I know.Pigs have better manners than some of the behavior I recently witness at an event I recently attended.I am not talking about manners when you play .Let's just start with common courtesy. Maybe some of you did not grow up in households where it was enforced . Maybe some of you forgot in your old age and maybe some of you thought it does not apply to you . I got news for you it does.

Hey you may be cute , hung like a horse, and look good in and out of your clothing. But if you think you are next best thing since sliced bread and treat me or any other woman I know like an after thought then dig a hole six feet 6 deep and get in it. You are as dead as Julius Caesar and I and a few other women I know have no problem showing you the door

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
LOL...deleting posts? he'll fit right in 'round these parts.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
Dude posts a complaint that he's not having much luck here, whines a few hours later that no one immediately responded to it, reacts with antagonism when we do respond with good advice, then deletes his posts and leaves. Probably still wondering why things aren't working out for him here.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
If that is the case I suggest you take Funs advice and although you claim women like your photo and that is why you use it perhaps you should consider your previous statement that people were not responding to you and were not interested. You can't make it better for the single men, what you can do is put your best foot forward, have a tempting profile and loose any trace of negativity...it is most unflattering. Once you stop feeling victim being unwanted perhaps you'll find your place. Trust you might think you are hiding it but in reality you are not. Ditch the comment about responding to you is the only polite thing to do. People will or they won't and your saying isn't helping. Your profile offers not a single clue to why any couple would chose you over another. You mention this has been a lifetime activity for you but fail to translate that into what you bring to the table. You mention you have no trouble meeting women in "real" life and perhaps that is where you should focus your attention, get involved in meet and greets, go to those parties that welcome singles, join a group of single males and learn what is working for them. Sitting on your computer doing a hunt and peak clearly isn't working. Next make sure that when you contact a women or a couple you meet all their requirements, age, height, weight, sexual preferences etc ....the whole 9 yards. Personalize every single email and be sure to include something in your email that reflects the fact you've read their profile. It is a lot of work but if you don't put in the time and make the effort you will continue to be the unwanted single male.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
Apologies if you found my advice offensive.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
"What do you Think ?????????????"

I think you should post a request for advice in the "Better Profiles" thread, take a pic other than a scowling one (and lose the attitude to match), and learn that patience is better than pushiness. Good luck.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
If what are selling is needed, wanted or desired it makes no difference if you are young or old, fat or thin , single or married. Instead of spewing about sour grapes and your lack of attention I suggest you fine tune your mind, body and spirit in an effort to increase your odds. Everyone has some difficulty meeting like minded , desirable people. Is it harder for a single male yes, harder for a older single male yes, worth whining about NO. Attitude goes a long way, bitterness travels even further.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   60 to 67 of 67 
TOPIC: the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas