the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas : Swingers Discussion 2029431053
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male Successthe Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas
TOPIC: the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   53 to 62 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't ask anyone to jump through hoops or do anything special.

Just read our profile. Send a personal email with a pic. Then if we plan to meet. Show up.

I will never figure out why very very few single men can do that.

Why do they bother emailing when it says right in our profile we wont respond?

We get so many emails from guys that we would probably meet but their initial introduction kills it.

Guys would be much more successful if they stopped cut and paste mass mailing couples and instead approached a smaller number personally.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I never think of myself as being in competition with other guys but I do understand that there are basic interpersonal skills that come into play when meeting a couple. So in that regard, since there are comparisons being made I can understand why a couple would think of it as "bidding".

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Well in this case....Yes

Thats exactly what it is. As long as single men by far outnumber everyone else, its a competition.

The blanket statement of "single men are not welcome" is not true.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
"Its more like competitive bidding."

I continue to be amazed at how often people here use marketing, advertising, and business terms to describe their methods of trying to have sex, as if people are fungible commodities in the marketplace of supply and demand.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I believe for the most part yes. There are great single men on here who are successful and it is obvious why. Many who post in the forum here.

It comes with experience. I believe a single men who start off as couples probably do better Because they have an experience on the other side.

Many single men with out experience especially the younger ones I don't think understand the concept of swinging.

They are horny ready to screw anything then they find a site like this. And they automatically think that they found the secret stash of women who think like they do.

The advertisements make it sound easy. They just don't know any better. They know in real life it takes some effort to get in a woman's pants. Here they think that charm and effort isn't necessary because there are all these women and couples just waiting for someone to come along.

In a short time they realize its a lot different. Some give up. Others learn.

Its more like competitive bidding.

My full time business is bidding on contracting work. I'm very good at it. Over the years I learned what is in the heads of the customers and that's what I go after. I can't compete on price usually. But I get the job because I research and learn about the customer. I find what they are looking for. I find out what their criteria for selecting a contractor is and see if I'm a match. If they just want low bid. I don't go after them. But otherwise, I make my company stand out. I respond quickly. I have a better proposal. I show my experience. I hit every question in the customers mind before they ask it. When I'm done, I leave them with nothing to say but "where do I sign"

Meanwhile my competitors are slow, less sophisticated, have amateur proposals, and are not as socially in tune as me. I don't get every job, but I get a much higher percentage of the ones I do bid.

Its no different on here. It requires the same effort. You are one of many many single men emailing the same couple or woman.

You have to put your best game on. Read the profile. That will tell you right off if you are a potential match. If not. Don't bother. If you are a match, then you have to sell the customer. My contracting proposals are colorful, full of pictures and descriptions, custom designed. My competitors are hand written with a few lines and a price on a generic office supply store estimate book. That's where your profile comes in. Is it custom? Pictures? Thought out? Or a generic couple lines?

I wont sell a job showing a picture of one of my trucks and saying....."I'm available today" my competitors have equipment t and are available too.

So showing your cock and saying "tonight?" Doesn't make the sale either.

Then when you get the job. The performance is key. My equipment isn't as nice as a lot of other's. But I get the job.

Most don't return phone calls. I do. Most don't show up on time. I do. And the finished job is perfect. The customer is thrilled. They can't wait to give me more work and refer others.

Most single men don't show. Most single men make up excuses. Most single men don't perform to the level of their sales pitch.

If you just do the opposite. You will be successful.

The gentleman in our latest certification, we chose out of dozens and dozens. He read our profile. He wrote to us showing he did. He included what we asked for. He sent pics. He treated my wife like a lady not a slut. He stayed in contact. When we invited him. He showed up. At dinner he made the sale and we took him home and had an awesome time.

He even overcame our "bi preference" cause he's straight. He overcame our "no play on first date rule"

His competitors have one line, no pic profiles. Send a cut and paste couple line email. Are not even remotely a match. And then dont show up to the meeting.

So he got the sale and the repeat business......lol

Its so simple yet so many don't get it.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Do you feel that single men have that different an attitude of understanding of the lifestyle than single women?

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
You know what is almost as hard to connect with on here as a unicorn?

A single man. Amazing huh? Single men ARE welcome.

The attitude, approach, and complete lack of understanding of the lifestyle that MOST single men have is what is NOT welcome.

The guys who are successful are the ones who understand the game and understand women who are in the game.

The majority of guys approach this somehow thinking there are a bunch of horny sluts on here just waiting for someone with a penis to email them.

Women dont think like men.....HELLO!!!!!!! There should be an online class for men to take before they join a site like this.

Its so dam simple its not even funny. Put thought into your profile. Put pictures up other than your dick. Approach women and couples with respect and send them an email like they are the only ones you are contacting.

Then show up when invited.

Bingo!!!!!

My average bodied, average hung self could make a profile on here now as a single guy.....And I would have plans for this weekend.

I know how to write a profile. Ill have my smiling face on there. Ill READ THE ENTIRE PROFILE of who im writing......And Ill write them an email that even if they are not interested in me, they would feel compelled to at least respond.

Then, when I get the invite. I wont back out. I wont get cold feet. I will actually show up, match my personality, match my pics, and Ill get laid.

Meanwhile guys who are ten times hotter, at the gym 7 days a week, with 8 inchers wont.

Learn how the game works and play it guys!

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Wow, that was quite a rant, vrb. What kind of bad behaviors did you recently witness?

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
You know what ? I don't care if you are a lifestyle male or not .I really don't care where you live. BUT if you have the manners of a goat then you get NO WHERE WITH ME in fact I will go one better you get nowhere with a lot of women I know.Pigs have better manners than some of the behavior I recently witness at an event I recently attended.I am not talking about manners when you play .Let's just start with common courtesy. Maybe some of you did not grow up in households where it was enforced . Maybe some of you forgot in your old age and maybe some of you thought it does not apply to you . I got news for you it does.

Hey you may be cute , hung like a horse, and look good in and out of your clothing. But if you think you are next best thing since sliced bread and treat me or any other woman I know like an after thought then dig a hole six feet 6 deep and get in it. You are as dead as Julius Caesar and I and a few other women I know have no problem showing you the door

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
LOL...deleting posts? he'll fit right in 'round these parts.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   53 to 62 of 67   End
TOPIC: the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas