the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas : Swingers Discussion 2029431041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male Successthe Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas
TOPIC: the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why go where you are not wanted? Or face the outrageous single male fees?

I organize my own My Hottest Blondes parties. As my man-cave is all-too-cozy for the purpose, friends host the event in their well appointed penthouse. For a year it was 3 to 4 couples, myself and a unicorn. But after two couples moved away, I recently invited 20 couples from my intimate friends. Sixteen wanted to attend but we had limited capacity and ended with 9 couples (including 2 unicorns) who played to my rules. My friends, no fees, the hottest blondes in a Roman orgy. It gets no better.

If I am signed up for some event at a swingclub, I don't attend unless a minimum of 4 couples explicitly state that they are there to play with me. I do not hesitate then to tell the hosts or doorkeep, I am bringing revenue to you, so waive my fee.

I find that I am invited by hosts to attend faraway events and my expectation is that as I am invited, the fee is waived.

This has nothing to do with being in shape. Supersized is the norm in our society, 65% obese or overweight the media reports commonly. Most of the unicorn profiles have the weight zero'd out, so it would appear supersize guys have a vast numerical advantage over others in the unicorn hunt as well. Frankly, finding events where HWP is en vogue is far more difficult than finding venues welcoming of single males.

I'd counsel that all single men refrain from sending unwelcome emails to couples. Let them come to you. It is the emails that most object to. Seriously develop your profile, put up decent pics, and most importantly have some skill in actual lovemaking.

If you're physically challenged then, believe me, many supersize guys are praised for their oral skills something that I, incidentally, very rarely do. Find your niche and relentlessly exploit it.

Mon Dieu!

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Ducati

Great observations.

I see it as an employer. Nowadays with social media, and our lives based off computers and smart phones, people, especially the younger generation do not have the social skills developed that previous generations have.

Kids have 10,000 facebook friends, but spend summer vacation inside, never playing with the others in the neighborhood, making forts, and using real life imagination.

Even adults are so used to everything they want being available in the palm of their hand on a little device.

Where I used to go to meetings and make presentations to sell a job, 9 out of 10 times now, its all done by email, video conference, text messages, I never see or talk to anyone in person at all.

With the electronic life you just push a button and can demand anything you want right at your fingertips.

If thats all you know, or thats what you have become used to.....You dont know what to do face to face.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Not entirely true, single males have a hard time going to certain types of parties thats for sure, there are definatley more parties and clubs that only allow single women and couples, My question is have you ever been to a gangbang 5-6 guys per girl or even more? Being a single male myself I have been to parties where you stood around waiting half the night to play cause there was too many guys pushing and shoving their way to the playrooms. Not my idea of fun either so I can understand when couples don't want too many guys getting all pushy. Nobody likes a desperate single male.

Logan OH
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Welcome to the forum DucatiRider, excellent observations!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Maybe an "angle" guy is like a "wing man"... someone who the rare, gems among the single men don't need.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Akron obviously is a fan of the band Obtuse Angle Kings, formerly known as Outlaw Joisey Whales.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Obtuse guys?

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
What is an "angle" guy?

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Welcome to the playground Mr_Azure

In my experience, if the male half of the couple is secure, they tend to invite confident, established single males to join him and his wife. An insecure man will find that same single male arrogant.

This is why it is equally important that the wife is hot and the guy is cool.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We're mostly afraid that you secretly want to suck the dick.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 67   End
TOPIC: the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas