Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Achieving Single Male Success the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas
TOPIC: the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Also, I must make a note to travel to Salome AZ.....

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Occasionally, I'll host a party for couples and single females. I typically don't open it up to single males beause I'd end up with a dozen males and one or two females. Unless they're interested in a gang bang, I usually try to keep the numbers as close to 50/50 as possible.

Because there are so many bi women and so few bi men, I usually allow for single women as well. That way, the math still works out. I've been lucky to meet some really nice unicorns.

I've been to two different clubs, one in Las Vegas and one in Charlotte, and both allowed single males. Many clubs are extremely selective or they don't allow single males at all. Because I travel so much, I've pretty much given up on clubs that require "memberships." I may not be back in town for six monts to a year and it's not cost effective for me to spend money on memberships that I'll hardly ever use. I only attend the ones that are open to all people and only charge a door fee for the night.

But there are people who welcome single males. Granted, more are looking for singles women and couples but there are quite a few looking for single males. Just keep your eyes open and act like a decent human being and they'll find you.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I dont have a problem with single men and have never had a problem at parties and events, the houseparties with close friends I attend only allow certain single males who have to be friends and known for some time to the couple or single that asks to bring them, the asshole single males at events and clubs I have either put them in thier place myself or had the management take care of the problem.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
Amen, KickenBack. Parties should let in as many Single Males (or Females) that want to attend.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
He's an AFR

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"There is some hilarious posts in this thread."

They is laying all over the place. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"I think it would be cool to do something like that. Maybe I should start hosting my own parties."

Or you can co-host, and leverage the time and resources, so you can actually get some play in. LOL

And business is business. If one is networked enough to bring the party with them, waiving a fee is customary. It happens all the time :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
I think it would be cool to do something like that. Maybe I should start hosting my own parties.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
So why aren't any of your certs from hot, HWP blondes?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12137 posts)
Waive the fee. I wonder how many laugh their asses off at that one!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 67   End
TOPIC: the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas