the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas : Swingers Discussion 2029431031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male Successthe Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas
TOPIC: the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Obtuse guys?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
What is an "angle" guy?

Kingsport TN

Username hidden
(151 posts)
Welcome to the playground Mr_Azure

In my experience, if the male half of the couple is secure, they tend to invite confident, established single males to join him and his wife. An insecure man will find that same single male arrogant.

This is why it is equally important that the wife is hot and the guy is cool.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We're mostly afraid that you secretly want to suck the dick.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I think the couples need to take a class too. If a guy shows respect and doesnt grab the female and carry her off he is a lapdog. If he does he is pushy.or obnoxious. Try letting the guy know what you want at the start. WE get tired of being treated as either limp dicks or rapists. Whenever another "predator" movie comes out on the womens channel or the talkshow that day makes us all look like serial killers then you have to understand we are a little apprehnsive at times.

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I think single makes are welcome often, but the problem is just how you have guys that lie and cheat on women, there are single guys that don't know how to know their place with couples and others. That is the problem. Angle guys forget that they are seen as guests.

Redford MI

Username hidden
(2 posts)
We don't ask anyone to jump through hoops or do anything special.

Just read our profile. Send a personal email with a pic. Then if we plan to meet. Show up.

I will never figure out why very very few single men can do that.

Why do they bother emailing when it says right in our profile we wont respond?

We get so many emails from guys that we would probably meet but their initial introduction kills it.

Guys would be much more successful if they stopped cut and paste mass mailing couples and instead approached a smaller number personally.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
I never think of myself as being in competition with other guys but I do understand that there are basic interpersonal skills that come into play when meeting a couple. So in that regard, since there are comparisons being made I can understand why a couple would think of it as "bidding".

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Well in this case....Yes

Thats exactly what it is. As long as single men by far outnumber everyone else, its a competition.

The blanket statement of "single men are not welcome" is not true.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
"Its more like competitive bidding."

I continue to be amazed at how often people here use marketing, advertising, and business terms to describe their methods of trying to have sex, as if people are fungible commodities in the marketplace of supply and demand.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
TOPIC: the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas