the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas : Swingers Discussion 2029431021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male Successthe Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas
TOPIC: the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello it has been my experience that the single male is treated like a crap for the most part . I understand that some guys create bad names for the rest of us , but to that point I have had multiple couples that can't form a sentence or hold a conversation but have a laundry list of info they want about me and also so many won't even show a picture and the male half to countless couples try to get together with me behind there wife's back which I will not be a part of. This is supposed to be a social group with open minds. Before we judge one particular group of people we should all look a little closer at ourselves.

Rhodes MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Thread moved here from Swinging Single

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
I just started a group, in the process of inviting people, and Singles Males are welcome. I do have a "rule" that for each party the single men need to be invited or recommended. The reason for that is, I have notes on a lot of men in my area that say "Married, playing without wife's knowledge". Yes, I'm sure there are some women doing the same thing, but I'm straight and looking for them so I don't know. If someone wants "warn" (for lack of a better word) of a not-so-single Single Woman, then I would note her too. You can't have an MFM, or a male harem, without the single men ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I have, but mostly the answer is no.

When I'm travelling for work, I'm usually in town for a week, maybe two. I advertise parties usually a few days before I arrive. When people contact me, we communicate via email, text messages, and phone calls. No one is allowed to attend unless I've spoken to them on the phone. My voice verification calls usually last 30 minute or more, depending on the person. I also require that they send face pics so I can recognize them when they arrive.

Generally, I don't have time to meet everyone in person before a party. I wish I did. So far, everyone who has attended these parties has been pretty cool. It's not a perfect system but it seems to work.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I've held six hotel parties in different cities. I got laid at four of them. If I had my preference, I'd get laid at every single one but if there's no chemistry then it's not going to happen.

But at one of the two parties where I didn't get laid, I met someone who came back the next night and spent the night with me two nights in a row. So, it all worked out.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
If I host a party, couples are free to sign up but the single males are by invitation only. My group is specifically geared toward couples who WANT extra guys but not 5-1 as M mentioned. Five or six couples plus three to four single guys works well.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12124 posts)
I agree. Some are. Based on what I'm hearing from a lot of people, apparently a lot of them are.

But not all. I've been to enough parties that I know how to conduct myself. And when I host a party, I make sure everyone else is having a good time before I ever consider my own fun. I don't play unless invited.

No means no. A closed door should stay closed.

This stuff isn't that hard to figure out.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
For the record, the only one we've ever had to ask to behave at one of the parties I've been to was a male half of a couple. He was Mr. Touchy-Feely all night and we finally had to get his wife to make him knock it off

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
KickenBack, I'd love to!

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
My favorite is the "couple" who wants to attend a party but at the last minute "she's stuck at work" or "she's not feeling well" followed by the inevitable "would it be okay if I showed up without her?" It's so transparent.

If you're a single male, just say it. It's jokers like you that make it harder on nice guys like me.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 67   End
TOPIC: the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas