Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Achieving Single Male Success the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas
TOPIC: the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You continue to make Southern Jersey look better and better...

BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8982 posts)
It's easy pointing the finger at the SM's they are the largest population on here....clubs cater to couples and SF. Though in reality SM's who have a proven positive reputation should be included. We have met couples where the male 1/2 is worse then most SM's. Have been to a club where male 1/2 of a couple creeps most the ladies out ....following them, grabbing their hand as they walk by, eye fixated on them as they dance. I could note more! A real CREEPER! What it comes down to is the type of person the male is. Just to be fair sometimes even the female!

Franklinville NJ
Username hidden
(39 posts)
I hate to hear single guys whine. It reflects poorly on us as a group.

Though, I do whine and quite profusely. Typically, early on a Saturday or Sunday morning when my bed goes from double or triple to single occupancy.

BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8982 posts)
I host parties at a hotel bar where single men are allowed to attend. There is almost always at least one "creepy guy" who follows me around like a puppy. SM get their reputations because of guys like these. Fortunately, I know their profile IDs and by the end of the night they have gotten the clue that they are not going back to my room. They also don't come back to the next party. I don't judge all SM by the "creep factor". Some people just don't want to deal with it.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(140 posts)
The OP erased his post and I'm curious about what was stated. From the posts I'm assuming it was a "I can't meet anyone and can't get invites to parties so this website sucks" type of rant?

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
24fucking, Sure there is single male bashing because some husbands are insecure. But not all the single male basing comes from men. Off line I mainly hear it form women. A lot of single guys are just creeps that go way beyond not adhering to the expected LS etiquette. As an example, recently a guy used a card to jimmy open a locked door at a club and sneak in on my husband and a friend who were playing so he could beat off. He's lucky he didn't get his face beat in.

So yes, things like that may me hesitate on even considering unknown single males.

Ms. Magnetite

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(139 posts)
Amen, Fun_Ahoy. In your last post I'm glad you wrote what I've been thinking.

Far Rockaway NY
Username hidden
(49 posts)
"Single men are treated as pariahs because unfortunately a lot of men feel insecure watching their wives/gfs being pleasured by another man."

You'll never hear me whine about the plight of single guys, because there are plenty of hot, confident, Fun-loving couples like 24Fucking who seek us out. I have noticed, and think it's hilarious, that the husbands who gripe the most about us tend to be those who wouldn't ever get laid on their own merits without a hot wife to use as bait or a bargaining chip.

24Fucking, welcome to the forums. Hope you'll make yourself at home and stick around.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Single men are treated as pariahs because unfortunately a lot of men feel insecure watching their wives/gfs being pleasured by another man. Some don't like seeing their wives get pleasure from another cock whether it be bigger than theirs or even smaller. This is an unfortunate truth in my experience.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I totally agree with bxs67. I really feel that if you are a single male and you are Bi, you are looked down on, so as far as I am concerned, there is a double standard.

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 67   End
TOPIC: the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas