the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas : Swingers Discussion 202943101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male Successthe Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas
TOPIC: the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas
Created by: Atlantis1954 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"sneak". nope, worse. he jimmied the lock and broke in. he should have regained consciousness in the ICU.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5112 posts)
No, Fun. To sneak in on a couple who were playing in a locked room. Talk about a desperate MF.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8366 posts)
Some single guy jimmied a lock to sneak into a club? You couldn't pay me enough to go to a club without a date. I did it once, long ago, at a couple's request to meet them there. Never again.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Justme,

Digging is a given. Sometimes, gold just drops from the sky, but more times than not, outcomes hinge entirely upon effort.

@Smooth, I agree...No monopoly of or on. Some, coupled or not, are the recipient of good genetics. Having someone jimmy a lock? Yup. I'd be prone to violence, or at the very least, raising my voice enough to embarrass the hell out of the guy and get him ejected.

Ultimately, as pointed out by PnP, it comes down to differentiation, presentation, personality, and let's not forget, looks. And, even after all that, to some we will still be forever grouped together as The Great Unwashed.

Sigh...back of hand on forehead,

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8366 posts)
of = on

damn it.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5112 posts)
A couple of quick hit and run observations...

Not sure dick size is so much the problem with coupled guys not caring for single guys since SM's in the LS don't have a monopoly of big dicks.

I do think some guys in the LS get their head fucked up when another guy (single or coupled) is giving their lady a good thumping. IMO that's just insecurity and is a warning sign that the LS may not be for him.

The jackass who popped the lock with a credit card should have been shitting his teeth for a couple of days.

Yes, there is a double standard when it comes to bi guys. There are many reasons a straight guy couple may not be willing to go out with a bi guy couple. One of them is that the straight guy believes if anyone finds out that they went out with a bi guy, single or couple, others will assume he sucked the guy's dick or had anal sex with him. Ta... Daaa...!

Some things you can change, some things you cannot.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5112 posts)
Bridgetender.... No, not atypical gotta dig though. LOL

Franklinville NJ
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Justme, that's my take on things exactly! I don't believe you're atypical though. I believe there are others like you. In fact, I know there are. They tend to be the folks I gravitate toward, and while I can't say I've never had a bad experience, I can say that there have only been two or three...based purely on my philosophy and my screening process, as well.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8366 posts)
Passion N Play - I will agree with you 100% when out to the clubs ....being the "one" showing your lively friendly having a good time no matter what draws positive attention .....leading more often than not a fun night! : )

Franklinville NJ
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Bridgetender - Maybe, I/we are one of the far and few between down to earth couples who know there are good people in this no matter who they are! It's all about fun for us in this...getting to know possible playmates is part of the fun. We also believe in a screening process which weeds out a lot of those looking for notches vs respectable playmates. Our experiences have all been very positive something is working. LOL

Franklinville NJ
Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 67   End
TOPIC: the Bottom Line is, Single Males are not Welcome in most Areas