singles who travel : Swingers Discussion 171061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlesingles who travel
TOPIC: singles who travel
Created by: fe26mike
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Uriah, that would be cool. This week I'm over on the other side of TN, then back to NC next week, and I believe KY after that...then OH I believe, but if I'm ever over in your neck of the woods, I'll give you a yell.

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
If you are in my area, contact me and I will get you involved in our functions.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2757 posts)
Your best bet is to go to the home page and post in hot date. It is easy and you can post in the city where you will be staying. You can even update on it or delete it if your work schedule changes.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Ok, so I started a new job last week which puts me on the road 4-5 days a week, and goes from OH all the way down to AL, MD down to FL, and everywhere in between. One of the perks is that the company puts me up in nice hotels wherever I go...on the downside, I only get a week or two notice on where I'm going to be. Since I'm traveling so much, and have the ability to host, I thought why not try to meet some new people while on the road.

The problem is, I'm normally the type that likes to meet local people that if I hit things off with, there's potential for future meetings...where as with this job, I'm all over the place (for example I was in WV last week, TN this, and NC next) and will rarely be in the same area more than 1 or 2 times in a year.

I guess this is just something I will have to get accustomed to as a change in my involvement in the lifestyle. My question, to those who travel, or couples who meet with travelers when they are in there area, is...what's the best way to approach locals when you are traveling through an area and only going to be in town for a few days but looking to meet while you're in town? I've tried: "I just started a new traveling job, and will be in blah blah blah area Sunday - Weds. I was wondering if you guys would like to talk...also if you could give any advice on good places to eat in the area.", thinking that would be a nice ice breaker, nothing too pushy, and a way of saying that I am interested in them and would like to meet somewhere public and see if there's a connection. So far in two weeks of doing this (in two different areas), I've gotten mostly no response, and two profiles who gave no response, just blocked me. Btw, I did make sure that anyone I contacted in the area I would be in expressed an interest in single males on their profile.

Any advice?

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: singles who travel