Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single singles tell me they're out there!
TOPIC: singles tell me they're out there!
Created by: Viva The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Y'all had better watch it, Ms. Carrie is known to carry a big ass stick.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
"Check out the other threads in the forums where lots of couples and single females have no interest is husbands that cheat weather or not they have their wives permission."

How is it cheating, if the wives know about it? What I have seen in the other threads is people don't want to play with cheaters and they want to talk to the wives to make sure a husband isn't cheating. Not really sure why you are worried about it, unless you plan on playing with him.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18045 posts)
I don't know what to say.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Never go to a swing club alone? Maybe for a single male but not us women lol. I have always gone to the swing clubs with a man but once I did attend on my own. It was an unplanned business trip to Vegas and I got bored of sitting around the hotel. I have to say, I had the hottest time ever! Not that I would do that again though because I enjoy actually going to the clubs with a guy.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Yes, I agree. All of my co-workers know and there is one friend of mine there who is a bi fem in the lifestyle so we usually hang together. But even though they know and try and understand...they really CAN'T understand lol. So although they are cool you can't be yourself. Like I cannot walk up to a guy if we are out and tell him how fuckable I think he is. See, thats a box. I hate boxes lol.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
No kidding, Shell lol...I feel like I have to censor myself when I'm around vanilla crowds. My true vanilla friends know me well enough to expect me to say what is on my mind plus they know that I swing. No need to not be myself around them. It confuses the hell out of some vanilla men when I flirt with them. I'm just flirting occasionally with the vanilla men because it's really fun and I'm good at it lol. They start to bring up the words--"wife", "girlfriend", etc. I'm not flirting because I want in your pants..relax vanilla boy lol...I just want to flirt!! ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Heehee I hear you girl. Generally I do agree with you, its full of those pain in the ass clique, "girl code" females who hate sexual women. Jay and I do enjoy 6th street in Austin however. Given its when we are low key and just out to dance and drink a few...no playing with others. But we do have a great time there, I start out at the shot bar and proceed to the dance club and then back to the shot bar lol. But for the most part you are right. Plus I prefer the company of other lifestylers, its just that simple. I do not want to have to sit there worrying about being offensive...it drags down my buzz lol.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Vanilla bars are boring lol. I had enough of them in my twenties to last the rest of my life. It's always the same people with the same stories and drama. Women who go to the bar frequently and find a fuck buddy are often pegged negatively on the vanilla bar scene. Why bother? I've got better things to do lol.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I do stick with vanilla bars.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(28 posts)
tony I mean this in a polite manner. But I have read your posts and just wanted to ask you why you are in the lifestyle? I mean, I understand that it becomes frustrating. Trust ME, I do. But if you are that unhappy with things why don't you stick to vanilla bars?

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: singles tell me they're out there!