single women on here cheating : Swingers Discussion 1946491021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlesingle women on here cheating
TOPIC: single women on here cheating
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wouldn't lump swinging and cheating together just because they both involve sex and swinging may not be moral to all. Swinging is fun, cheating hurts someone.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Charmy1, unfortunately you will probably find best, if not easier, to block single males. Even though I often find an attractive women's profile only to realize that I am blocked, it is understandable.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
"Cheating is exciting,it makes it more fun. "

Not to us, what makes it fun is knowing each other is getting to enjoy another person. We love talking about it telling each other what we did, how it felt and then blowing it up to a bigger fantasy that is usually better then the actually experience. Have to lie and keep secrets is not fun nor is it exciting. Its a horrible betrayal of trust. I love my husband far too much to every lie or cheat on him, to betray him would destroy me with guilt that I betrayed his trust and love for me.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Well written profile.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Cheating is exciting,it makes it more fun.

Mooresville NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
If you've ever been cheated on, you'll know better than to be a party to cheating. It destroys relationships, breaks up families, causes emotional and financial ruin, and it extreme cases causes violence and death. If you're dissatisfied with your relationship, talk about it, get therapy, and if that doesn't work, divorce and move on. Cheating solves nothing but causes an immense amount of pain.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
It's not a matter of morality. If someone is willing to do that to the person who is supposed to be the most important one in their life, then that tells me they're a bad person. I do not want a bad person mixed up in my life.

You can pick and choose who you want. I will never knowingly play with a married woman cheating. I'm not going to lecture her or bother her, but I am not going to help them.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19568 posts)
Zounds! Is this the Moral Majority here? The moralising that goes on in these forums is simply absurd. It is none of my business as to whether a woman is cheating or not.

If you are honestly that concerned about a husband gunning you down, you need to stay in your rabbithole and never peek out. Do you dare to eat a peach?

I would suggest you look up risk profiles and get a realistic figure for the comparative risks of death by jealous husband versus driving your car down the road. I have had coitus interruptus by unexpected husbands on several occasions. Not once has any animosity been directed toward me.

The problem with the Unicorn profiles is that they to have more fakes (by design) and flakes then even the supposed single men.

Many, yes, are married and so have the same issues on trying to actually meet as the married "single" men as expressed everywhere. They can meet only during the day while hubby is at work and the kids in school. I don't really have any issue with those at all.

Many others; however, are not swingers at all but trying to enter a relationship by posing as an oversexed nympho when in reality sex is not going to happen until the same prolonged bullshit dating as though they were on a vanilla site.

But overwhelmingly the issue is on other sites - this one does a remarkable job on not promoting fake profiles - nearly every single woman is a fake profile created by the owners of the site to lure in more paying consumers. This is the true scourge of the single women profiles, in my opinion.

I prefer well married over single but cheating is not an aspect that enters into the equation.

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Separation is understandable, I respect that you don't put all of your business on front street, and state so to the person when the time is right. However there are single women on here that do, and state up front they need to be discrete, because they are married and hubby doesn't know. I don't care how hot the woman is. I'm not trying to be there 3rd wheel when the Cheaters cam shows up. Or better yet, when the hubby suspects something and he goes out and follows her where she is going. I value my life over the lifestyle.

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(148 posts)
It's not my responsibility, but if I know or strongly suspect it, no way.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19568 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 36   End
TOPIC: single women on here cheating