single women on here cheating : Swingers Discussion 1946491011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlesingle women on here cheating
TOPIC: single women on here cheating
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
women or men claiming to be single but are married we are just not interested. Too much drama and unwanted drama we do no want.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
It's impossible for a normal human being to not judge others.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"There's a difference to looking over your shoulder to see a husband videotaping and looking over your shoulder to see a husband coming through the door. "

unless its planned that he is going to be coming through the door. We did that a few times during college football season with my SM I used to play with a lot. Kids would spend the night at my mom's. I'd come home from work meet up with my SM and we would be busy rolling around in our bed when hubby came home. But it wasn't a angry hubby coming home, it was one that walked in gave me a kiss took a shower and then came over and stuck his cock in my mouth.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16986 posts)
Apparently, swingers are moral-less. I had no idea.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"folks are kidding themselves if they can actually preach to others about morals when they are on a website for open relationships.......just not gonna have credibility"

You bet your ass that we can and will preach to people about not lying and saying anything they think will get them sex from us or other people on this site. An open relationship is one thing but a lying sack of shit is another.

There is nothing about being swingers that means you have to accept whatever pile of crap another swinger wants to give you and do or say nothing about it other than shrug your shoulders and say 'that's what we get for having an open relationship.'

Stamford CT

Username hidden
(46 posts)
There's a difference to looking over your shoulder to see a husband videotaping and looking over your shoulder to see a husband coming through the door.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(796 posts)
"folks have their reasons to step outside their relationships - and each one is different than the other......too bad you expect folks to accept your lifestyle choices, but not theirs....doesn't work both ways folks....."

I wonder if he'd be so accepting if his wife was banging the mailman, the janitor and his best friend while he was completely clueless.

Ah never mind of course he would.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Swinging and cheating are totally different. The reason cheating is so frowned upon is the deceitful nature of it. Anyone who has ever been cheated on knows the heartbreak, the feelings of worthlessness, the nights crying yourself to sleep, the feeling that your soul-mate has chosen to lie and sneak behind your back, as if your feelings don't matter. And then, there are the potential fallouts, like the broken marriages, the children who don't understand why mommy and daddy can't live with each other. The financiall devastation. The ugly divorces. The alimony and child support.

People who swing do so with full consent of their partner. Often INVOLVING their partner. No deceit. No broken hearts.

Kingsport TN

Username hidden
(151 posts)
It is not just cheating that is the issue it is the lying. We have encountered many cheaters who then just lie to us and insist that they are single.

As far as supposedly single guys or guys with hall passes we think that most single guys on this site are cheaters and liars. Just too many cases where a no show without a text or a call to say 'sorry' because obviously wifey was around. Or the dates where the guy's cell rings every five minutes after 9PM.

Look we don't care if some asshole wants to cheat on his wife or girlfriend. We do care when that behavior affects us as far as dates that don't happen or are much less fun than they should be. Of course, a cheater is already using his wife so why should they care about using people on this site.

A variation on the old saw, how do you tell if a supposedly single guy on sls is lying? Used to be 'his lips are moving' now add 'his fingers are on the keyboard' to that.

Stamford CT

Username hidden
(46 posts)
Cheaters never win.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
TOPIC: single women on here cheating