single women on here cheating : Swingers Discussion 194649
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlesingle women on here cheating
TOPIC: single women on here cheating
Created by: bruhman
Original Starting post for this thread:
I had a woman msg me, only to meet her, and find that out, she's married, not in a happy situation, so she was on here looking otherwise. I had to let her know, I don't swing like that. Besides how do I not know her man isn't suspect, and followed her? I'm not getting shot over someone else's unhappiness. In swinging everything is supposed to be out in the open up front. However you do have men on here that are married, have GF, etc. that are looking to get nookie on the side, or something they are not getting at home. Naturally that is not condoned. However I have come across several women profile that are the same way. They are either unhappily married, want to explore the other side, and are sneaking out to have fun, whether it be 1-on-1, or at swing parties. They are even bold enough to state in their profile they must be discreet as they don't want their hubby to find out. REALLY? C'mon now. Why are they getting the love for stepping out of their boundaries unbeknown of their significant others?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOVE those surreal moments, thanks for sharing Kirby...now about that trip to Ohio....

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Ducati, do you honestly thin I give a shit of someone passes judgement on me? I'm not 13.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"I actually ended up giggling it just seemed sort of surreal."

Surreal is a term I use a lot when describing this "hobby". Sometimes it seems like a normal "date" with a twist. Go to a woman's house, make out, head to the bedroom, undress her and start licking her, fucking her, having great sex...and then the husband walks in and takes a few pics, kisses his wife and heads back to his den where he has a video feed from the bedroom on his computer. lol

Everytime I have a "Dear Penthouse Forum" moment, it seems surreal!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I'm quite capable of judging. I don't establish the norm but I score against it.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I appreciate your honesty.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5269 posts)
Guilty I say guilty !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5269 posts)
me he/she/they were cheats that doesn't make them honest, not so long as they have a spouse at home clueless sitting in the dark. --------------------------------------------------------------------

What if he/she/they left the lights on with a candlestick in the study?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"too many people just have something to say, just to be heard especially on the internet..... "

I hear you loud and clear. You think cheating is acceptable .

I say "he protest too loudly" which usually implies guilty.

Yup I'm judging and you know what ? I'm perfectly ok with that. What I am not ok with is a liar. Even if they told me he/she/they were cheats that doesn't make them honest, not so long as they have a spouse at home clueless sitting in the dark.

I can't say I detest cheaters per say what I do absolutely find repulsive is a liar.

I will hurt you with the truth before I pacify you with a lie.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5269 posts)
It really does bring back memories for me, good ones. The first time we did that when hubby walked in I was riding on top of the SM, hubby walks in kisses me says "hello baby, looks like your having fun" and walked into the bathroom to shower. I actually ended up giggling it just seemed sort of surreal.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
Pg, that brings back memories.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: single women on here cheating