single women on here cheating : Swingers Discussion 1946491031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlesingle women on here cheating
TOPIC: single women on here cheating
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
User Details are only visible to members.
Found myself with a single female at a party last Saturday. Found out the next day she's not single at all and is sneaking around on her husband. Not looking forward to seeing her at a future party.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19441 posts)
Once I start communicating with someone, I am very up front and honest about my circumstances. I am married but we have been seperated for almost 4 years. We live on opposite sides of the state and dont even talk every month. We are still friends and have our reasons for not pursuing a divorce yet.

If this means someone doesn't want to meet me, I respect that decision.

Do I put all of that in my profile? No. I suppose I consider it too personal and complicated for just a blanket sentence there. However, I always disclose it before ever meeting someone in person.

I suggest that if this is an issue for you , that you ask the lady before meeting her in person. I know that I always ask Single Men...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I agree Sav its a double standard. The reprecussions of being caught is the same however. I can't put myself in harm's way in having lifestyle fun. Nobody should. There's married but cheating personals sites for that. It shouldn't be condoned here.

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(148 posts)
It's called the double standard. I agree with VA, so many are so desperate for a single female to join their fun they don't really care if they're cheating or not. Sad but fact !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
Because single women are in such high demand they know many people will simply look the other way.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19441 posts)
I had a woman msg me, only to meet her, and find that out, she's married, not in a happy situation, so she was on here looking otherwise. I had to let her know, I don't swing like that. Besides how do I not know her man isn't suspect, and followed her? I'm not getting shot over someone else's unhappiness. In swinging everything is supposed to be out in the open up front. However you do have men on here that are married, have GF, etc. that are looking to get nookie on the side, or something they are not getting at home. Naturally that is not condoned. However I have come across several women profile that are the same way. They are either unhappily married, want to explore the other side, and are sneaking out to have fun, whether it be 1-on-1, or at swing parties. They are even bold enough to state in their profile they must be discreet as they don't want their hubby to find out. REALLY? C'mon now. Why are they getting the love for stepping out of their boundaries unbeknown of their significant others?

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(148 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
TOPIC: single women on here cheating