single men swingers : Swingers Discussion 48000
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlesingle men swingers
TOPIC: single men swingers
Created by: BrightandBBall
Original Starting post for this thread:
we dont understand swingers site and clubs allowing single men. how can a single man claim to be a swinger? he has nothing to share. a single guy is always looking for pussy, weather its at the store, bar, or anyplace. we understand these places like the cash from them. but, swinging/swapping should be a couples thing. if a couple wants a single guy, they can go almost anywhere and get one. sure wouldn't have to waste time and money on a site or club to do that. a couple could go to any bar and in 15 minutes or less pick out a guy and ask if he would like to go fuck the girl, we'll bet he'd be right there.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll see what I can do brother.LOL.I'll start looking for a side car now.Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
Hey Phil,Long time no see.Hows July sound for that beer brother? Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
Here we go with the single guy thing again. Have heard it all froml ooking for a cheap fukk to be dont belong there. Well, I attend a club, have made quite a few friends and sex isnt always at the top of the list. Have met some nice people and let me tell you, would only even consider playing with less than 5 % of them. Can guarentee you one thing as a single male, I DONT have to take one for the team.

East Earl PA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Poly,May I grope you maam? P O Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
I consider a sexual advance to be as mild as flirty or as heavy as a grope.

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(114 posts)
My questions were not entirely directed at Patogether. I consistently see throughout various threads this is a situation that is not dealt with. As individuals we should all have the ability to deflect unwanted advances with a "no"; hopefully courteously. Trust is not something that is freely given but earned over time (just like respect for an individual). So my questions still remain. Why do they not trust their spouse/soulmate's ability to deflect such advances? Is it an unwritten rule that singles cannot initiate conversation or make sexual advances in a swinger setting?

When someone makes boundries/rules for themselves, IMO, they should be respected. However; we are not mind readers and what may have been right in the past is no longer allowed gets confusing; and should be clarified when these boundries are crossed over.

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(114 posts)
"Makes me wonder if there is a past "history" in their personal relationship that has caused this to be an issue with the blame being placed on the outsider. If they are totally secure as a couple, it would not be a problem." Very astute, Raven!

In the matter of distrusting singles. Reading between the lines this question leaps to me, why do they not trust their spouse/soulmate's ability to deflect such advances? Is it an unwritten rule that singles cannot initiate conversation or make sexual advances in a swinger setting?

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(114 posts)
Thank you most sexy Uriah!

Funny thing was when I went through the clique thread a while back to see who in the clique had blocked me; they were one of the very few who had. I already knew they had a negativity issue towards me so I wondered why he even responded to me as if I was meaning them. I don't interact with them and blocking me was their way of informing me they already had issues with me. I was not the one to block them. I have no idea if I am still blocked, and personally I have no wish to find out. They can keep me blocked for all I care cause I will never have any reason to click on their profile again. I already found out what I needed to know. I never had any interest in them, nor had I ever wanted to perv them in the first place, as they were never my "type" to begin with.

I am sorry they had a bad experience from a single male. I guess one bad experience is the limit and signaled no future interest in single males or females. Good for them! I noticed he said, "When we were at the club one single male we trusted had his hand up my wifes dress as soon as I walked away." Which just enforced my statement of "Makes me wonder if there is a past "history" in their personal relationship that has caused this to be an issue with the blame being placed on the outsider." IMO, she could have stopped his hand before it ever got up her dress if she already knew him. I know I would have stopped any unwanted advancement with a strong hand slap or a stern warning. If he was trusted and known to them, he should have known the boundaries. I am very respectful of couples. The rules of a couple are one of the first things I find out to see if I even have an interest, and then I respect them ALWAYS. If that were one of their rules, she would have had to ask me to touch her. Since I was not there, I have no idea why he felt he could proceed. Anyway, I have no interest in knowing that answer and no need to respond back to Patogether again. At least I now have a reason to iggy him at my leisure.

What can I say? RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Raven-

I think your point about negativism being a "red flag" was reinforced when a couple responded as if you were targeting them. I share the same sentiments as you.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3353 posts)
Nothing personal since I don't know you, but I can't see how my opinion was about you? Once again it's my opinion. Don't take it personally cause you were not even a thought in my mind's eye. Once more, this is MY opinion and perception for when I see that kind of drama issues here on SLS. You can't mold my mind or have an impact on me just because we don't agree. Hell, that is one of the things that make us unique individuals. It's a good thing!

Personally, why would I want anyone's spouse? What kind of a relationship is that? I am not geared to be the other women in any situation. It's definitely not my desire or the way I am wired. I am geared to being the number 1 female in my relationships. If I can't be the number 1 female, then the relationship is nothing more than a playmate one.

Some of us choose to be single and we are having the time of our lives. I am in NO hurry to be married again. Why would I be? I have been divorced from my 14-year marriage for less than 2 years. I am financially able to take care of my son and I. I have male role models in place for him and he sees his Dad pretty often. I own my house. It was mine before I got married. My car is paid for and in great condition. I can take care of "some" home repairs and my yard. I have lots of friends, and free to travel most of this summer when school is out. I'm well respected in my circle of friends, and I have an insatiable sex drive that thrives on variety. I am secure in who I am as an individual and don't need someone to validate me or complete me right now.

I have turned down two proposals for marriage in less than a year, actually three cause Alan asked twice this year just to make sure I had not changed my mind. I have had many proposals in my life, but currently I am in no rush to find what I am seeking. I have to admit though; I am in the beginning stages to entertain the idea, but that only means that I will be more open to the idea when the right soul mate comes along. Guess that makes me a happily selective Unicorn. LMACUAO!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 76   End
TOPIC: single men swingers