single guys always asking for advice, here you go : Swingers Discussion 1846231071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlesingle guys always asking for advice, here you go
TOPIC: single guys always asking for advice, here you go
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I know. I grew up there. ;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Well, they do say everything is bigger in Texas. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
one of the many reasons we are planning to move :-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Cum to NJ just sayin

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Carrie Obviously you don't live in the great state of Florida where wanna be dicks abound. Lucky girl. Maybe they just move here after they shrivel up...

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
jk,

Since I have only come across those a couple of times in almost 10 years, I think I am safe. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
Honestly, for me, personality is 50-75% of what turns me on about a guy. It's got little or nothing to do with the equipment in the shed. If someone is genuinely pleasant, civil, well mannered and well educated, it goes a long way to get things going for me. I have met some men who could be on magazines that made me dry up like someone stuffed me with cotton because their attitude was fake, forced, or too aggressive/entitled, and I have met some average guys that I can't WAIT to play with because they are truly gentlemen.

When people who aren't genuinely nice or well mannered try to fake it, it comes across, at best, like they are a used car salesman, at worst, like they are hiding something both terrible and creepy.

My opinion solely, but I think that if a single guy is having issues, rather than faking a great personality and bragging about the size of his penis, he should take some lessons on chivalry and try and genuinely change to be a nice, friendly, and outgoing person.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
I would rather a person be themselves in their profile and when we meet, rather than play it up for me. Nothing pisses me off more than a fake. Dont go saying shit you think I might want to hear. I am not a pushover.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Hey carrie, if you enjoy those big throbbing 3 inch monsters, you go right ahead. I see you have a few toys to make up for those who are "lacking".

Deb, its a way of life. But i've got my big boy pants on. I can take it.

8^}

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
No, do not talk about your wiener! Confident people do not have to take about it. I usually skip over profiles that talk about their dick.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 81   End
TOPIC: single guys always asking for advice, here you go