single guys always asking for advice, here you go : Swingers Discussion 1846231061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlesingle guys always asking for advice, here you go
TOPIC: single guys always asking for advice, here you go
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well, mrs. sav, as far as the value of your opinion, you said it, not me. you once wrote, "i'm the smartest blonde i know." never had a reason to doubt you until now.

do i expect him to bring her a gift? you bet your ass i do. i think a decent bottle of wine, or an offer to pay for the hotel room is the least he can do to show a little appreciation for being allowed to join our playtime. do i expect him to act like he understands how lucky he is to be there? you're goddamned right i do. and if he doesn't, he's out the door. no one expects him to grovel at our feet, just be respectful, courteous, and considerate and that is exactly what he gets in return from us. if you're concerned about how we treat single guys, why don't you check our certs.

next, it isn't our fantasy. it's something she occasionally enjoys. when she's in the mood, we open the door. one guy out of the 50 or so who've written since the last time we opened it, is chosen. if you think that is bragging, then think what you like. it is what it is. and i can assure you, by the end of the evening, if he's feeling as though he's been mistreated, he sure has a funny way of showing it. people who feel they've been taken advantage of generally don't text on the drive home, and or, email asking to be considered for the next time the door opens.

if you want to sell yourself short and open your bed to every whiny little prick who can figure out how to send an email, that's up to you. we're going to continue to hold ourselves to a standard that eliminates 95% of those who write us. why? because she's worth that. the other 5%? very happy, even if somewhat "used". and so far, zero complaints.

james

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
3. if you are lucky enough to be selected. show a little appreciation. don't show up empty handed. act as though you you actually appreciate the invite, not like you were entitled to it.

I find this statement a bit confusing......are you suggesting that they should bring you a gift?

I also get the overall impression from many people posting on the topics of single men that somehow couples think they're doing some poor guy a favor by letting them become involved in their sex life. Quite frankly it is the "chosen one" who in fact is doing you a favor by helping to fulfill YOUR fantasies. He has his own fantasies YES but it is YOU who is seeking to fulfill your own fantasy that sets you on a search for single men. Clearly it is a privilege for a certain single male to be invite as they're are many to chose from but this attitude of "we're doing some poor single guy a favor and he better be grateful" is rather troubling. Just because they're are far more single men than single women on these sights doesn't make it right to treat them some puppy you adopted at a homeless shelter who should be eternally grateful for a treat. I agree that EVERYONE should put their best foot forward when trying to meet or actually meeting others but the equality of treatment is so unbalanced. A single woman is placed on a pedestal and many times is treated to dinner, hotels, babysitting fees etc but when it comes to single men couples seem to expect everything from them....I just don't get it . Supply and demand doesn't mean you should treat others as some inferior being. As mentioned single men are a dime a dozen but if as a couple you chose one and agree to meet with them you too should be putting your best foot forward and treat them as you would want to be treated. He should be paying his fair share of expenses as well but to expect him to pick up the entire tab for you fantasy is rather sad . I would feel like a prostitute expecting any man to "pay" for the right to be with me. Men are far from some piece of meat. If it's your fantasy to include single men than pick careful , enjoy the experience as show as much appreciation for his "service" and you expect him to show you for the "privilege" of being there. Agreeably many men need to work on their profiles and attitude but the same can be said of single women and couples. Just my 2 cents and with the economy being what it is my opinion isn't worth much.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
hey number girl.

well i'm not going to hate you, i'm just still getting over the shock. in three years in the lifestyle you are the first single female i've ever heard say she was actually looking for single guys here.

don't get me wrong, i hope you find them. and i know there are others like you, (we don't really need a roll call) but i've just never seen or met them, and that's probably because we don't play with or even seek single fems. nothing personal against you at all, but most are spoiled little bags of drama with a list of demands that would rival any boy band out there. you seem different, and that is a breath of fresh air. good luck to you.

and btw, can i ask... what's a "dickey do"? just curious. ;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Well, I agree with both JohnDoe and Jk. When reading a profile, I get a sense of who the guy is, that is, if he's being honest. I don't want to read a profile of a really nice guy, and then meet him to only to be surprised by the fact that he's an inconsiderate ass. And although no one will say it as such in their profile, we can read between the lines. And we can see when a guy doesn't have much say in his profile, well..... he probably won't have much to say in person. Not sayin these are accurate predicters 100% of the time, but a person should always be honest about who they are. Don't hate me.... I'd like to find a couple of good single guys myself, I just call it like I see it......

Marfa TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Agreed. No one likes a bullshit artist.

Good luck bro.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I like how you fraised it as "accomidating". Im going to use that.

Mesquite TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
JD74, i hear what you're saying, but from the content of your post, it doesn't sound like that plan is working all that well for you. trust me, i'm not knocking you. we invite single guys to join us occasionally. but for a lot of these guys, who they really are, is really not who couples are looking for. for many of them, that's why they're single! obviously there are exceptions. those are the (rare) guys we seek. and i wiill even go so far as to say that i think single guys here get a raw deal here. you pay the same as everyone else, and you are blocked from probably 60% of the couple profiles, maybe more. i think membership for you guys should be less than couples just for that reason. but who cares what i think?

it's not about being "fake" brother. it's about understanding what couples are really looking for and learning to be "accomodating." but if you're not trying to be who couples are looking for, do you really have a right to complain about not being contacted?

james

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
thanks. i will let her know.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
jk- If you visit Texas let me know so I can post my cock size on my profile for your lady. BTW, she is hot, I give you my compliments.

Mesquite TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Well, then. Sounds like someone needs to come for a visit then. Nothing like taking a trip down memory lane.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17913 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 81   End
TOPIC: single guys always asking for advice, here you go