single guys always asking for advice, here you go : Swingers Discussion 1846231041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlesingle guys always asking for advice, here you go
TOPIC: single guys always asking for advice, here you go
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just my opinion, but when a woman goes to this length to say that expecting a guy to show a appreciation and respect for being invited to play, that seems extreme.

So while we're at it, where did "husbands who make the rules" come from? And for that matter, was there some point to the comments about how husbands are more disrespectful than single guys. All I can say to that is texas must have changed lot since I grew up there.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
This is my playground and I can take my pick of what ride I want to be on."

Heehee, true that girl! However, without the rides...we would just be a bunch of chicks standing around lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Note one: JohnDoe74- damn I wish you were one here when I last visited Memphis( oh but I will return)

I have enjoyed the pleasure of a few single men form here it took a little bit to figure out who is actually single and who is pretending. Maybe the single guys that no one wants to play with should look at what the other single guys are bringing to the table. Look at their profiles they are completely filled out they have CURRENT PICS. Be who you say you are in your profile and NEVER assume you are owed anything.

This is my playground and I can take my pick of what ride I want to be on.

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(953 posts)
but what's truly priceless, is you standing on this extreme feminist soap box, and then accusing me of mistreating you in some way. LOL"

I am just curious...because you are absolutely entitled to your opinion...but why is this an "extreme feminist soap box?" Why is making the point that has been made...make one a feminist?

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
i'll stand comfortably by every word in my last post. as i said, it's a philosophical difference. live with it.

and for the record, YOU are the one who basically said accepting something from a guy was "payment" for being with you. not condescending, right? so if you have a problem with someone taking issue with YOUR opinion, maybe you should consider whether or not you should be posting. funny how some just love to bang the drum for tolerance of everyone's opinions until something about their opinion just really bugs us. you have every right to state your opinion concerning what i wrote. but you don't get to just throw rocks and run away. also, YOU were the one who said guys are not "lucky" to be with you. but what's truly priceless, is you standing on this extreme feminist soap box, and then accusing me of mistreating you in some way. LOL

LOST to the rescue. good for you, you needed it. and LOST, i fail to see where much of anything you have written here has relevance but hey, it's an open forum. and just so you know, the rules we have, are HER rules. and what i wrote may be a generalization, but it's also an opinion. that's allowed here last time i checked. should we go back thru all your posts and point out all the "generalizations"?

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
LOL Lost isn't that the truth. In our case any rules we have we've agreed on...thankfully. Really our only rule is that we play together/same room. It is what we both enjoy, we love watching and assisting the other when it is appropriate. I have had a few occasions where the husband has been disrespectful in one sense or another. I never rely on Mr Sav to "rescue " me as a grown women I can handle inappropriate behavior all by my little old self. As a whole single men have always been respectful to be, they're not the one with their hand down my shirt or up my skirt without permission , typically it's some woman's husband while she has stepped away for a moment. It make me furious to see that kind of behavior when it appears to be on the sly. Admittedly I do not have a great deal of experience playing with single males but know many of them and basically they're very respectful . Many married men could learn a lot from them.l lol. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
thank you! It is appreciated. I just find it annoying, how husbands tend to write the rule books. When with me, I have only been disrespected by men who wear gold bands on their left ring fingers. Some seem to feel that because they are the "husband" the no means no and respect rules...that they DEMAND and write for the single man...does not apply to them. And I find that hypocritical and annoying, especially when that same guy, who lifted my skirt and slapped my ass when I was just walking by, sits there complaining about how single men are so disrespectful and rude.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
well put Lost > It's nice to see that some people believe that others are their equal, no greater nor of less value and take them if they "take " them at all based on who they are not how well they can conform to others. From all that I have read by you Lost I must say that YOU seem to be type of person who represents the best the LS has to offer. You're strong, smart and know exactly what you want and my opinion is that in most cases you give far more to others than you ever expect from them and do so with very little expectation. I always enjoy reading your posts, my hat is off to you , there is nothing sexier than a women who knows and speaks her mind yet always remains a lady in doing so.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
does she want to know what you do for a living? no. does she want to know what you're working with? uh, yeah. what the fuck do you think she's here for?"

This is a generalization...because some women DO see singles as more than breathing dildos. I am not insinuating that you see them this way, I am just saying. Myself, I MUCH prefer playing with men that I like vs. just a cock that breathes. Given, this has often been a double edged sword and I end up being only friends with him and the sex stops..but thats okay because I have met some great guys in the LS. There are the rare ones where the sexual chemistry is simply red hot. however, for the most part I am a girl that likes being intrigued by a person..whether that is his humor, his wit or intellligence as well as his looks. I am not just there for his cock. But...thats just me.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
I could never be a single in the ls...I am a grown ass woman and will not have anyone, whether they are a couple or not, telling me the "rule book" on how I am supposed to "behave". I do what the F I want to do...and if that meant I do not screw your wife well then so be it. I guess thats why I find vanilla men so hot, they don't have the leash mentality that often goes with being a swinger who is single.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 81   End
TOPIC: single guys always asking for advice, here you go