single guys always asking for advice, here you go : Swingers Discussion 1846231031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlesingle guys always asking for advice, here you go
TOPIC: single guys always asking for advice, here you go
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG lost, you do have a set of balls on you girl, i'll give you that much.

first, when you have time to go back and read the posts, you'll find i did answer your question. moving on.

so let me get this straight. you have the right to question the things i post, but if i question something, or ask for an explanation for something you have written, i'm being sensitive? i love that.

next, what in the hell are you ranting about me judging or thinking i know you? i've never had anything bad to say about you, even though you have ignored things i've posted in these forums, wishing you a healthy recovery and such. hey, people are busy, no problem. you post a lot. i'm sure it's not easy to keep up with everyone. i was raised in texas my whole life and still love and respect it to this day. saying things must have changed by the way you say men behave... i'm sorry, i'm "lost" as to how that is making ANY kind of comment, or judgement towards you.

but i'm the one who is sensitive? ok. i apologize.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
SM NAN :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I probably shouldn't tread on this land mine and no one asked for a single male's perspective but what the hell....

My first comment is I appreciate Mrs. Sav's perspective and respect JK's. If you think I am riding the fence, let me explain.

When meeting a couple, I will always offer to pay for drinks. Even though it is not a "date", it just feels right for me. If the couple accepts, fine, if they offer to pay, fine and if we split the cost, that is fine as well. In saying this, I am respecting that the COUPLE sets the rules. I pay, they pay or split the cost is their call, IMHO. And while I appreciate that the Sav's would want to pay or split the cost, I respect that JK would accept me paying.

And yes I would feel "honored" to be invited to meet either of these couples for a drink and would APPRECIATE that Mrs. Sav felt the same way and RESPECT that J didn't.

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
When one has no answer or the answer conflicts with previously posted comments one avoids the question. When I asked if single females we're expected to arrive bearing gifts or pay for hotels or act like their lucky to be allowed the priviledge of playing all I got was "we don't play them with" I dont really see how that matters clearly if you have opinions on how males are to behave there must be an opinion on how women are expected to behave. Just because you don't participant in an activity doesn't mean you can't have an opinion. I can't cook to save my life but can create excellent menus and have opinions about food .

What this post really is about is double standards based on supply and demand, fair no ,reality yes but I don't ever care to follow the "norm" . I have clear opinions based solely for my own personal behavior but genuinely enjoy listening and engaging in conversations with those that feel differently. Preferrably when the conversation remains adult in nature. My opinion is of no more value or less than theres. There are no rights and wrongs here merely what is right or wrong for a couple or individual.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
"mr sav thinks i deserve the sun, moon and stars..."

but more importantly, does he have a good gag ball?

please be sure to let me know when you find a list of "demands for single guys" posted somewhere on our profile. maybe LOST can help you search. LOL. just more stuff you've pulled out of your ass. sorry if that seems disrespectful, but you seem to think any time i call you out to explain something you've posted in this thread, that you are somehow being mistreated, or i'm not being a gentleman. that seems very convenient. sort of like your comment about me "bragging about our certs" because i merely suggested you could look at them? mmm hmmm.

i wrote a post to make some suggestions for single guys who can't seem to figure out why they are not getting more invites to play with couples. anyone who doesn't like or agree with it certainly doesn't have to abide by it, and i made that clear in the OP.

if i have honestly offended you, i sincerely apologize. now. can we move on? please?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
and p.s. you never answered my inquiry on why this conversation is an example of extreme feminism. Thank you

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
So while we're at it, where did "husbands who make the rules" come from? And for that matter, was there some point to the comments about how husbands are more disrespectful than single guys. All I can say to that is texas must have changed lot since I grew up there."

LOL. I previously disagreed with posters that said you get sensitive very easily...but now I see what they meant. I was not pointing fingers at YOU specifically as a husband, dahling. I do not know you to make a determination on your character...so do not get all pissy at me about it. What I meant about husbands making the rule book is from hearing over and over...and over...whining and complaining by husbands (men who are married) about how disrespectful and horrific the single man is, how they are supposed to "behave"...and yes, this is how it is often put...behave a certain way...and quite frankly, the husbands that I have seen display these kind of issues are often the ones with insecurities. Because if one trusts his wife he does not need to worry about the behavior of a single man, since as a grown woman she knows how to say no thank you. But that is just my observation. My comments about the hypocrisy of the whiny ass husband are this. I find it funny, again, my observation not about YOU...but about what I personally have seen...how usually these same husbands are the ones who have touched me uninvited, lifted my skirt, grabbed my vagina simply because it was in the viscinity. That is what I meant by that. As far as whether or not Tx has changed...you do not know me sir, neither do you have any ability to judge me. And besides that, I could really give a shit less about what you think about me or Texas. But I can tell you this. I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
That shows me you're a gentleman are heart at least with your wife. You rather lost any attitude of gentlemanly behavior with me from the moment I asked the first question but not too worry I realize as humans we are all slightly flawed. The fact that when your Post is questioned (mind you not criticized) you get angry and defensive and you forget that is quiet alright. From my first question to you were offended I would dare to question the rules you set forth for single males. That’s why we have forums so everyone can share their own opinions or feelings how something would feel to them including those you disagree with. I respect your right to do as you see fit, please respect my right to say it wouldn't work for me.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
I open doors for her too. Doesn't that just chap your ass? ;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
JK4 Now you want to babble on with your nonsensical drivel. I am on no feminist soap box as a matter of fact quite the opposite. Unlike I believe men and women are equal and as such should be treated as such. I believe that swinging is a 2 way street where everyone benefits equally. If single man aren’t YOUR fantasy as you mentioned perhaps there in lies YOUR issue. Lets get on thing straight, when you “expect” (your words not mine) a gift to be presented it is no longer a gift. A man bringing a gift under those circumstances isn’t necessarily a gentlemen or “being appreciative”. What he is being without questions is smart enough to have listened to your demands and expectations from him and has agreed to play along. If costs are incurred based on your expectations so be it, he is comfortable with that. If I was being considered for a particular job and that job required I buy a uniform for that job I too would buy and wear the uniform. If I was required to adhere to a set of rules to work there again I would do such but that doesn’t make me a lady or even mean I’m respectful. It means I’m smart enough to know that in some instances if I want to be on the playing field I play by the rules set forth. If you’re comfortable a single gentleman has met the required expectation of bringing a “decent” bottle of wine along” more power to you. I at no time made any judgments pertaining to YOUR play style but to my own. Stop trying to justify your style with me , you can’t and there is no need to as I support everyone rights to play within their own comfort level. If it makes you feel better and I sure hope it does so you can get your panties out of you back side I am lucky to have never encountered playmates with an attitude such as yours. No playmate has ever made me feel like I should feel “Lucky” to be with them nor is my ego so large for me to ever think I was better than anybody else and therefore they should feel “lucky” I graced them with my presence. I don’t ever sell myself short I just happen to respect for men as I expect they have respect for me. I don’t think anybody owes me anything just because I happen to be the women they would like to have sex with. If there’s mutual attraction I benefit as much as they do. I don’t use my body as a reward or punishment system. We’re here for pleasure, pure and simple in whatever combination works for US. Never would we treat any person bought into our play as a lesser human being who should be grateful for the opportunity of being with us. You bragged earlier about your certs ;kudos for you . We too have nurmerous certs to attest to how we treat others and their opinion about us. I don't need to toot my own horn others are happy to do that for me. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 81   End
TOPIC: single guys always asking for advice, here you go