Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single single guys always asking for advice, here you go
TOPIC: single guys always asking for advice, here you go
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
actually, i'm not in a box... just goes to show... you're a terrible witch. you tried to turn me into a bug and put me in a box. but it didn't work. so instead of putting me in a box... i'm just a bug on a boat. and these guys keep singing this song over and over... can't get it out of my head...

"i on a boat, i'm on a boat everybody look at me cause i'm sailin' on a boat i'm on a boat, im on a boat take a good hard look at the motherfuckin' boat

i'm on a boat motherfucker, look at me straight flowin' on a boat on the deep blue sea bustin' five knots, wind whippin' at my coat you can't stop me motherfucker cause i'm on a boat

take a picture trick, i'm on a boat bitch we're drinkin' santana champ cause it's so crisp i got my swim trunks and flippy floppy's i'm flippin' burgers, you at kinko's flippin' copies

i'm on a boat... a bug.... on a boat. little help please?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Anyone with a modicum of social skills in the real world ought to be able to navigate all this in a swing situation, without having to analyze or agonize about who should act more appreciative to be there.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
You got it!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
the next time we make it back home, i'd be happy to buy you AND mr lost a shot.

have a great evening.

james

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
LOST, agreed. and i was truly sincere about the apology. and for the record, if it sounded as though the "extreme feminism" comment was directed toward you, i can assure you, it was not."

So no make up sex? wtf lol...okay, just buy me a shot then lol

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Yes Lost has a set of balls. They are quite sexy on her too. I wouldnt want to see her any other way :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Your like a little bug in a box going round and round with no escape from the words out of your own mouth. My original question was " I'm a bit confused are you suggesting you expect them to bring a gift " and your response was "You bet your ass I do" Since than you've blown smoke, called names ,belittle me , tried to insult both my character and my self worth in an effort to do what? I couldn't tell you. Unlike you I have an opinion and I can stand behind said opinion without resorting to the depths of sheer meanness and childishness you have exhibited. I can just see you over there stomping your feet and looking for more ways to side track the topic and defend your stance with a temper tantrum that I or anyone would dare to disagree or question your suggestions for single males. We're all adults here (most of you anyway) and all of them can and do read . Anyone reading this forum from beginning to end can form their own opinion on what’s being said and by whom. If you’re going to give grown ups advice on how to behave than behave like an adult yourself. If you want single men to act like gentleman than perhaps you should learn how to behave like one on a public forum. Unlike you I find the whole thing terribly amusing . I think it is rather fun to watch someone reveal their true character and nature. A person’s character can never really be judged in the best of circumstances, it is when life and emotions are in conflict that people reveal who they really are. I never questioned your right to do as you see fit ,I merely asked if I was interrupting your advice correctly and had the audacity to explain why that wouldn't work for ME.

How dare I !!!!!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
LOST, agreed. and i was truly sincere about the apology. and for the record, if it sounded as though the "extreme feminism" comment was directed toward you, i can assure you, it was not.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
just to clarify NIC, we would never expect you to pay for everyone's drinks. however, if you wanted to buy k a tequila shot or two, we definately would not be offended, and i wouldn't think you were trying to "pay" for the right to hang out with us.

and SHE is right. sm. as always. ;-)

mrs. sav, i suppose i should just be thankful that i don't have to actually "hear" you rant. so much for apologies right?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
please be sure to let me know when you find a list of "demands for single guys" posted somewhere on our profile. maybe LOST can help you search. LOL."

Its true, since I have testicles I can totally help you lol. JK, I really do not want to argue with you. Like I said, you have every right to your opinion. And we can simply agree to disagree on the issue. I stated my opinion, and whether you agree or not...it is my opinion. I still do not understand why that makes me an extreme feminist however..but I'll take that title as well I suppose. The suffragets were "extreme feminists" as were the women that pushed for equal opportunity. So okay, I'll take that one as well LOL. And for the record, I do not have balls...I just know who I am, I love who I am and I will not back down from it. But I am willing to shake and agree to disagree on it.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 81   End
TOPIC: single guys always asking for advice, here you go