single guys always asking for advice, here you go : Swingers Discussion 1846231011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlesingle guys always asking for advice, here you go
TOPIC: single guys always asking for advice, here you go
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The scary thing is... I think you might actually believe that.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Who are you kidding with my verbal skills I bet I could still talk you into it.........but I'll insist on a bottle of decent wine. In this case we'll both need it. We can split the room lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5434 posts)
Okay. That is IT! You have now officially ruined any chance you ever had of having sex with me. That's what you get for having the nerve, the unmitigated gall, the audacity if you will, to disagree with me.

And please, don't beg. It's beneath y... Nevermind.

8-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
You can not try to insult someone and as an afterthought offer a "sincere "apoligize. If you're going to call me names like "bitch" because I had the nerve to disagree with you at least call me a Mannered Bitch . I can speak respectfully and intelligently without resorting to childish name calling. I offered no apology because I have nothing to be sorry about , unlike you I behaved respectfully. If it makes you feel better I do forgive you, clearly you were never taught how to behave like a gentleman never mind an adult. You have my sympathy , life can't be pleasant when you fly off the handle over a difference of opinion. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5434 posts)
now you even get to tell me whether or not my apology was sincere? You didn't offer an apology in return because you are a bitch. And ANYONE who doesn't like me saying that can join you in kissing my ass.

NOW you can say i've been disrespectful towards you. And rightfully so.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
JK, You in no way offended me at because you see in order to hurt my feelings you have to matter......no offense meant but quite frankly I don't care in the least what you think of me or my opinion. As for your "apologize" there was no sincerity in it no matter how much you'd like me and others to think otherwise. You started that reply post by insulting me and suggesting Mr Sav needs a gag ball. In any event I never felt and still do not expect , want or need an apology from you and I absolutely feel no need to apologize to you at all. I said what I meant and meant what I said. If you think I should apologize to you because I disagree with your opinion you're sorely mistaken. I did not insult you, demean you or swear at you. I stated my opinion in an honest non confrontational way ....you just didn't like it. I had thought we were finished with this topic but clearly you're still nursing your wounds and want to continue to try to make me look bad.... well have at it. You can not offend me , you can not make me look bad , you can not make me angry nor behave inappropriately and if you continue in this manner you hurt no one but yourself. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5434 posts)
of ALL the people to judge someone else's behavior on the forums! this is rich indeed. but i'm not going to "scold" you like a sunday school teacher such as you have done with me TWICE now. the first time because i stood up for every woman's right to her preferences without being ridiculed for them. i called the person in question an "assjack" and you felt that was inappropriate name calling. whatever. i moved on.

now again. your latest post here had nothing to do with the OP, and was for no other purpose than judging and scolding me for what you feel was inappropriate.

first, who the original post was addressed to, was clearly stated in the FIRST sentence.

second, let me remind you of a few of her comments in her first post in this thread... ** we're treating guys like "some puppy we adopted from a homelss shelter."

** we're treating them "like they are inferior beings."

** "expecting him to pick up the entire tab for you(r) fantasy is sad." (a guy shouldn't show up empty handed, was the SUGGESTION)

** we expect men to "pay for the right to be with us." (a guy shouldn't show up empty handed was the SUGGESTION)

** "i would feel like a prostitute expecting any man to "pay" for the right to be with me." (nothing condescending there though, right?)

also, i actually apologized, even though i did not feel i had done anything wrong. why? because if she was actually offended, then i owed her an apology and it was sincere, even though since then, we've picked at each other a little in what i considered harmless fun. btw, you probably didn't notice this either, but the apology was not reciprocated.

funny how you've picked up on the things you feel i said that i should not have, but you didn't mention, or pay attention to any of this stuff, right? and certainly nothing here should have given me any reason at all to respond in a somewhat less than sensitive way, right? but by all means, oh yes, (golf clap) bravo ms R.

let me respond to your most recent judgment of my forum behavior by quoting someone else who posted in this thread. "i could really give a shit less what you think about me..."

but you know what ms Rdy2play123? i'm still going to show you the courtesy of not doing to you, what you have done to me.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Bravo Mrs R.

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
Key words my friend, "A modicum of social skills".

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Amen Fun

Now bring JK some wine , perhaps when drinking he isn't so sensitve when asked a question.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5434 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 81   End
TOPIC: single guys always asking for advice, here you go