single guys always asking for advice, here you go : Swingers Discussion 184623
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlesingle guys always asking for advice, here you go
TOPIC: single guys always asking for advice, here you go
Created by: jk4fun63
Original Starting post for this thread:
we know there are some very cool, very sharp single guys in this lifestyle. unfortunately, a few dumbasses fuck it up for the rest of you. we see single guys on here all the time asking for advice. "why doesn't anyone write me back," or "why won't couples play with me?" here are a few tips from someone you should be taking advice from... a husband.

1. leave mr. douchebag outside while you write your profile. and btw, try putting in the info in that the ladies actually need to know. does she want to know what you do for a living? no. does she want to know what you're working with? uh, yeah. what the fuck do you think she's here for? you don't have to be hung like a horse, but you have to give a girl SOMTHING to work with. 2. might, maybe, possibly... these are all key words that should tell you that something could happen, but nothing is in stone. 3. if you are lucky enough to be selected. show a little appreciation. don't show up empty handed. act as though you you actually appreciate the invite, not like you were entitled to it. 4. realize that no matter how hot you think you are, or how big you think your dick is, you are a dime a dozen, and can be immediately replaced. 5. understand that when you do get a chance to play, you're not the star of the show, she is.

if you can just start with these, you'll probably begin to see things turn around. make an attempt to be who these ladies are looking for and you may just get a little more attention. "oh, i'm just going to be who i am. if they don't like me, that's just too bad." no problem. keep spending saturday night with your dick in your hand. or choose to take some advice, and get in the game.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Spanky, reading the profile is a great start, we will answer IM's from SM's but when their first question is "What are you into?" I have a good idea they did not read our profile.

Unfortunately there are pretentious people everywhere, not just on SLS.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
I'm always polite, read profiles, and am inconsiderate in all ways but the original poster is the one who comes off as hostile against single males with references of being "chosen" and being all about "her" and general language that categorizes single guys as more nuissance than anything. Frankly I wouldn't care how hot your woman is, I would never even initiate a contact, I can only imagine how your profile reads. This site is about EVERYONE'S enjoyment. I've read hundreds- you know, stuff like "my guys are super hot, don't contact us if you're anything less than perfect", "if you're not bringing a female, have fun jerking off tonight" and today one that went something like "single guys on SLS are creepy" (as if society doesn't have similar judgmental sentiments about her behavior and being married! Meanwhile, she's looking for a single female, apparently that's less creepy). I have had a lot of good times on this site, I am not desperate, but nothing turns me off more psychologically than knowing the other party feels it is doing me some sort of favor by agreeing to play with me. The situation should be mutualistic, the original poster's tone is the one that ironically expresses 'entitlement.'

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
quickly trying to figure out how far Wilimington is from New Bern since we go there on occasion....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
One more small piece of advice for single guys. Don't hide your profile from single males. I know you are here to meet ladies and couples but there are many times when a guy is asked to find another guy or two to join a couple and it helps if we can contact each other.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12032 posts)
Welcome to the forum BD83.

As you can see from this thread, there is not one "right" answer for singles. I have to disagree with your assertion "singles are delegated into the passive role". Many couples seek guys who are aggressive or willing to take the lead. In fact, I've been pleased to learn that most couples appreciate quality single males and don't have that "dime a dozen" mentality.

Best advice is to be true to who you are and what you want, be respectful and patient and find a way to stand out from the crowd. And have fun!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12032 posts)
It's simple......this is not a dating site. It's a couples swinging site (unfortunately for singles, but there are sites that specialize on single dating, etc.) As a couples site, singles are delegated into the passive role, less they be deemed as rude and/or intrusive. When singles don't read profiles thoroughly and respect couples (or anyone else's) requests, they'll get a bad rep. Couples that don't respect requests may experience this as well.

Singles either play the guest and behave as such or just don't play. don't judge all singles (men or women) stereotypically. You'll miss out on much fun!

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
i agree if i get "selected" i always always pay for the room..or if they are hosting i at least show up with decent bottle of wine."

See...I'd appreciate halfsies. But I would never REQUIRE you to pay a damn thing to have sex with me...because to me, just for me, that would be "paying" you...just not in greenbacks. Its the requirement and expectation that gets me.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
i agree if i get "selected" i always always pay for the room..or if they are hosting i at least show up with decent bottle of wine.

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(57 posts)
and by the way, in america, they don't give puppies away at the homeless shelters. they shelter... the homeless.

THAT, was the funniest thing you said. :-)

see? smiley face!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
JK Lighten up and stop the negativism . We disagree big deal I'm sure I'm not the first and more sure I won't be the last. I was trying to lighten the mood and lower the tension if you can't accept that gracefully at least refuse it quietly.....enough is enough.

I tried and now am done,

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 81   End
TOPIC: single guys always asking for advice, here you go