single guy here : Swingers Discussion 53614
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlesingle guy here
TOPIC: single guy here
Created by: Nate73
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi, I'm hoping to get some advice on connecting with couples or ladies who like to meet single guys. I really don't contact any couples or ladies because I have a hard time distinguishing in the profiles weather someone is looking for single guys, or they are looking for guys as part of a couple. I know single guys are frowned upon in this lifestyle, for the most part, and couples have heard everything and anything from single guys who just want to get laid! I'm not trying to fool anyone, just trying to meet some people and hopefully have some fun too! Anyones help, advice, or opinion is appreciated. Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Nate,

I read over your profile and you seem like a pretty cool dude, so just be patient and concentrate on other things in your life. Maybe attend a club one night with a female friend or just go by yourself. I've joined some groups on yahoo which are related to this website and have chatted with some really nice people. Even though I may not want to be the persons physically, I have made some friends. I know it's hard to be patient but stick to your guns and just keep yourself in good physical condition. I treat this website as something like a hobby (if you will) and just try to have fun. One day you will check your email and have a very nice looking woman wanting to meet you.

I asked the very same question several months ago and Uriah had the same advice. He knows what he is talking about. I hope I have helped you little. take care man.

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Wishes she lived closer to the smoky mountains.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"I know single guys are frowned upon in this lifestyle..."

Please don't take this the wrong way, Nate, but that statement is the core of your problem.

I have been playing actively for over 4 years, and have never had a problem. I don't contact women and couples. They contact me, we play, they have a great time, they tell others, others call me to play. I have an average sized cock, and I'll bet yours is bigger than mine. Why then do I play so much?

I have tried to play as a couple, but I don't like it because couples simply don't play as much as single males. If one member of an MFMF has a problem with someone else, it doesn't work. On the other hand, a 3,5,7 other odd numbered combination usually always works.

There is an overwhelming demand for fit, intelligent, capable, clean, personable single males. All you have to do is write a profile that reflects those characterisitics and they will be beating your door down. Be a good read of people, provide them what they want, and your referral base will grow exponentially.

Good luck to you. Feel free to send me a message and I will be glad to tell you other things that I have learned.

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3474 posts)
Hi, I'm hoping to get some advice on connecting with couples or ladies who like to meet single guys. I really don't contact any couples or ladies because I have a hard time distinguishing in the profiles weather someone is looking for single guys, or they are looking for guys as part of a couple. I know single guys are frowned upon in this lifestyle, for the most part, and couples have heard everything and anything from single guys who just want to get laid! I'm not trying to fool anyone, just trying to meet some people and hopefully have some fun too! Anyones help, advice, or opinion is appreciated. Thanks

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(87 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: single guy here