single females : Swingers Discussion 538991041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlesingle females
TOPIC: single females
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 44 of 44 
User Details are only visible to members.
single male looking for some fun

Marquez TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Interestng observation. I don't think it applies to the young man's situation, because he doesn't want a real girlfriend. But I want to respond to you anyway.

It's been my experience that a man who enters the scene as an experienced woman's boyfriend has a huge advantage over an unconnected newbie. If one of my girlfriends brings a guy into the fold, I figure she must see something really good in him and I should look for it. I also want to be nice to him to cultivate my relationship with her. The man with that "endorsement" gets more benefit of the doubt.

However, while it is a leg up, a guy still has to be judged on his own merits. If he's a jerk, having a popular girlfriend won't stop people from noticing. And she'll dump him fast, even if she didn't see it herself.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
That's highly unlikely. You will find women who are looking for boyfriends and women who are looking for fuck buddies, but not much in between. Some women will go to a club or party with a fuck buddy sometimes, but you won't likely find one who wants to "explore the scene" with one. Remember, single women don't need you. Not for anything. We can go anywhere we want without a partner.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Your profile is very funny, but will completely turn off women who are looking for more than some occasional dick (which is most of us). If that is all you are seeking, then it's good to be honest, but if you really want a "partner," re-evaluate.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 44 of 44 
TOPIC: single females