Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single single females
TOPIC: single females
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Woman, You will be noticed if you post in the forums. That's a fact. I think trip summed it up the best Scott.

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
We're out here. There just aren't all that many of us, and we can afford to be very particular...even a single woman who eats too many potato chips can be choosier than you might imagine. It's the old law of supply and demand.

Of the small number of single women swingers in a given area, some are interested only in women and couples with bi women, as one of you noted.

Those of us who are interested in single men do not NEED you to swing with. We can go anywhere we want without a partner, or get a date whenever we want. So if you are looking for strictly a "swing partner," that's not going to be terribly appealing.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Hey, If you tread lightly in here. Single guys can have a lot of succees with single ladies and couples. You must tread lightly. Word gets around fast on this site. I have had a lot of good times with both. "Good luck".

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
You guys are just patient PERVS! Meowwwww

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Cum to Texas Scott!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Kitty, Just relax and enjoy. When you aren't looking, he'll sneak right into your heart!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
OMG, I just read Rangers profile. Its so rude, its funny! To each their own!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Mr. Ranger:

One issue regarding bringing a man to the table. I'm responsible for him. I need to really LIKE and trust him not to act like an asshole. It also clips my feathers to maintain close proximity to him. The men I bring are usually older and very experienced. Suggest you find an adventurous young woman, bond, and then explore swinging together. You will have more success and fun as a couple.

There are tons of young chicks who are looking for a little kink. Being your age, I would be at the campus scarfing some young stuff.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Talk about territorial!!!! Lesbians are worse. Yikes.

Just talking to a lady can be grounds for putting a piss circle around her feet.

Understand entirely.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Mr Looking 361: you need to move. Must be some weird hormones in the water down there.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 44   End
TOPIC: single females