Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single single females
TOPIC: single females
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Danny, It's all good. I knew you weren't bashing anyone. I do totally agree that males and females both need to treat and be treated with respect.

Triplle, I'll drive yall stright to my lair! There's quite a few fems in my area to plaease! LoL!

Frank, if I could only be there! Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Another rarity has spoken. Frank, one of the finest!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Agree totally. Single male bashing is just ignorant. I dont bash, would be a hypocrit if I did.

Except I was talking about how to approach me, not how to approach everyone. If you approach me like a gentleman, you will get lady-like behavior.

I do see many "rarities" here and they are quite respected by the others. But with anywhere, one must earn a reputation. Most just rush it and end up with a bad one.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Fem, both posts are correct!

Tripple, You are a gentleman!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Swoon. A gentleman-Dog. Now that's my kind of guy.

wink

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Ah, but Triple, you are the rareties here.........you are a gentleman who happens to have a penis.

You have many attributes that set you aside from the rest. So few of you on here.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
touche lol

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Amen! couldnt have said it better FEM

:) Jugs

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Single here ~ bottom line, finding a penis is never a problem. Finding a gentleman attached to one is. We can find an asshole with a dick around any corner. But to find a man who doesnt use the internet as the mating ritual and actually swoons me, well now we are talking. Unless you stand out from the other so called "single male pervs" here, then you may as well hang it up, close your profile and run to the nearest meat market bar. But that is only as far as Im concerned, as a single woman. Just my opinion.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I'm a single here. I write what I am looking and NOT looking for. I've met only a handful of single guys and cpl's. We chatted a couple times online, but, when we met in person there was no chemistry.Only 1 cpl worked for me ( weg ) Been stood up more times then I care 2 remember.

Only recently, I met a single gentleman at a M & G, and was able to met this gentleman again at later time frame. We had a great time !!

I DONT get hundreds of emails either.

Yes, a PICTURE, that is NOT far away or fussy etc, and a profile with more then 2-3 sentences will go far. Plus, DRIVING distance is a HUGH issue with me. I prefer my playmates to live closer to me, that way, it would insure more times together, then once in a blue mood.

With that said... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... I need to look at all parties involved, whether, that be a cpl or a single guy or single woman, and find them attractive.

There's been times, where, I am attractive to the woman's half and not the male half, or been attracted to the male half and not the lady. I WILL never take on a couple, single guy or woman that I am not attracted to.

Pottsville PA
Username hidden
(755 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 44   End
TOPIC: single females