Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single single females
TOPIC: single females
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fem.. I always KNEW you were hot now I know why. You understand the mental dance as well. The new pics look great. I swear to purpose to meet you someday. J is on my short list also.

We could take turns doing the Vulcan mind meld and then if all was right with the world... See about making sandwiches.

I guess I still do have a fantasy. A FMF where all are clicking on some level. It's a very rare bird.

Those who "got game" have not a chance with me either. The physical is so redundant. I need the mental to spark my engines.

kiss,

Mischief (who will soon have plenty of party room in her home)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Awe Frank......you know Im too shy for that! Took all I could muster to get those done. As you can see, most I couldnt take seriously, and laughed or made faces! Ive just always been on the other side of the lens. I'm an artist and see the vision...............and the vision NEVER includes me! LOL

Even at my fashion shows where I was producer.............I hid behind the curtain. Guess Im a little bit like "The Wizard". A master when in hiding and a meek, little girl when the curtain is pulled.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Sorry to say Mentalseduction............with that post, you have yet to prove you "got it" and clearly state you got "game".

That post only cemented the whole reason behind this topic.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
J ~ you have put your finger right on the button!!! That is another perfect example of how to press mine!

I think some men think they "got it" when in reality, they just got game. And that's all it is......a game. They win, dance around, hi-five their buds and guess who is the loser of the game? Us girls. Left unsatisfied, useless, worthless, and an object less than a person. Funny thing is though..............some girls thrive on that feeling. Never understood it.

Guess Im old school too J ~ cause I've always wanted to be swooned......the "gamer's" are a dime a dozen. Ive always seeked out the ones that were men who "got it". I am a prize, win me. I am worthy, so no games necessary.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Copan, Welcum to the forums. Sweetie, you just need to cum meet some of us Texas fillies ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I am also a single male looking for a partner/wife. ( I must add here that I do have a swinging partner. She is a very sexy married woman and her and her husband have allowed me in their life. ) I have great fun in the lifestyle playing mostly with couples that like MFM but if I could find a good match....... nice bi-female...... life would have so much more meaning! Florida ladies........ look me up!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Just follow my lead baby! LOL See how easy that is guys?

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Damn Frank, youre sexy!!! Wanna fuck?

LOL, luv ya!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Oh Raven Thank You!!! My thoughts exactly! Thats where the mis-swooning comes in! LOL

I wish some men would understand to keep it sensual before we get to bed.........if they do that, it will get sizzlin' once we are there. I know, some girls like that "wanna fuck" approach. But Im more than a hole in the mattress. So the single guys best bet, is to enter slow and follow my lead. Push the envelope to test me, but respect my boundries when I state them.

This site for me is to bring like minds together and have fun, not replace a "hello" and get right to the diddy. That's my style. Other's have theirs. But I think playing it safe, following the woman's lead and enjoying every moment as it plays out..........well, thats pretty good advice for swinging and life in general dont ya think?

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I have a question for some the guys that can actually send a nice e-mail to us females.

Why is it that a lot of you can send a really nice e-mail the first time. Then the second or third e-mail turns into the "Wanna fuck" ones, or the less than intelligent raunchy? You realize you blow it by doing that right?

I'm sorry. It happens so often and I find them anything but impressive. I have to end my chats when that happens because I like the respect, not the disrespect. Flirting can be done in so many better ways and you will get so much further.

Tripple knows how to keep a response going that is sizzlin HOT and sensual, without going over the edge. Maybe he should give lessons.

E-mail etiquette 101

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
TOPIC: single females