Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › single black men
TOPIC: single_black_men
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 17 of 17
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree that it is not always about race but the comfort factor cannot be overlooked. I am just hopeful that some couples or singlke ladies on this site give me a chance. I think that sometimes couples do not like a look oro teh age. I am trying to keep an open mind and maybe I will one day get the call.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hi...I'm relatively new to SLS, but I've been in the lifestyle for several years. As a single black male, I've experienced more than my share of non-responses from couples (especially in the beginning). However, I don't think it's necessarily because I'm black...it's probably because I'm a single male. We come a dime a dozen here regardless of race, with a large percentage of us that unfortunately act like jerks & literally try to force ourselves onto the scene. What I've learned over time are two things: [1] Don't respond at all -- just put your best image out there...the couples that are seriously looking will definitely find you, & [2] If you do respond to a couple's ad, make sure that they're looking to meet black men. I don't go where I not welcomed, so why should I frustrate myself. That seems to work best for me & I've met some awesome people over the years. Hope that helps...thanks.

Dundee FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Aren't we all looking for that mythical single bi-female? I haven't noticed any less receptivity to single men among the Atlanta black couples on SLS than any other flavor, but my impression of that could be off. A LOT of black couples, however, are open to other couples. I do know that. ;-)

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Someone must have put the word out in Atllanta, because there are definitely lots of black couples on SLS.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
There are a lot of black couples in the DC metro area, too, but few of them are to be found on SLS or any other swinger site. Go figure.

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Perhaps you are looking in the wrong place. There are lots of black couples in the lifestyle here in Atlanta, and a few interracial ones too.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
We, too, have wondered about the rarity of black couples in the lifestyle, and Asian couples are even MORE rare!

Of course, African-Americans make up ony about what, 13% or so of the population of this country? So you wouldn't expect to find equal numbers of black and white couples who swing, but clearly on swinger sites black couples comprise much less than 13%.

I can only think that the rarity of non-Caucasian couples on swinger sites must be due to cultural differences, differences in how they were raised, the values they were taught, the strength of their religious beliefs. Exactly WHAT makes those experiences different, and WHY they are different would be interesting to know.

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 17 of 17
TOPIC: single black men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.