Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single single black men
TOPIC: single black men
Created by: Saratoga_blk_man The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have found that most couples are wanting other couples and single females. Most single females want other female and couples. I have a picture in my profile, I write coherent replies, but I'm not doing to well. I guess if you keep trying sooner or later you'll hit. I'm not looking to hit and run, I'm looking for friends also. I live in So Cal.

Moreno Valley CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I know I'm getting off the subject, but is anyone out there tired of this jumping monkey ? I mean does he ever get any sleep ?

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Uriah, too bad you're in TN. We are an interacial couple and we have invited a white male into our relationship. We have become good friends with him. He treats me as the center of attraction and he helps my husband fulfill my fantasy. He is great and we like him a lot! mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
I've had somthing like that happen but i had to cut it short because her husband wanted to give me full control of his wife as if we were the ones married sorry guys if that's what your looking for good luck

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
This year I (a single white male) became swing friends with a black couple. It has become a quality relationship, one in which I frankly did not anticipate. They are a pleasure to have as swing friends.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3739 posts)
We have been in the lifestyle, off and on, for quite some time. We have met VERY few black couples, online or otherwise. We have our theories as to why there are so few, but the bottom line for us is that it's the way it is. Now, one thing we have noticed is that single black men who have their act together seem to do quite well. At the clubs we went to, of the single men that were there, the black gentlemen seemed to be quite popular...the same for pivate parties we have attended. You have to keep one thing in mind - it's all about what folks are looking for. Different people are looking for different things in playmates. Some don't want black, some want only black. Some want single guys, some want couples only. The varied dynamics that come into play are staggering in number, and each situation can actually spawn it's own set of dynamics. We agree wholeheartedly with what several have said though -- when you do find that round hole that fits your round peg..it's all worth it!

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(1622 posts)
Saratoga, "right fit" is such a wonderful way of putting it, yesssss right fit. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Saratoga, we have found the perfect man for us. Long term relationship has worked wonderfully. At least once you find one you don't have to go through the "oh gosh what should I expect" feeling. We are so comfortable with him and we trust him. It's great! mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
mr bt and I are interracial and we've spoken to several black men on this site. We've conversed with them for some time. However, a lot of single men are into the "hit and run" syndrome and we are tired of it. So perhaps it's not that black men are being turned down or not being answered at all, it's just the "single man" title that can sometimes turn a person off. Now as far as couples/singles not responding, hey, don't take it as because you are black. Take it as some people just WON'T respond back. Oh well. No biggie. A lot don't even have the common courtesy to repond to us yet they can take the time to ask for a pic. Now if you peruse the Mississippi area you will find a lot of people will put in caps "NO BLACKS", isn't that sweet of them? I'll tell ya what, after looking at their pics...I thank GOD they don't except blacks!!! lol mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Don't sweat it, slope. A good looking clean cut single guy, whatever race or color, who comes across as intelligent, literate, and with a sense of humor will find a connection sooner or later. And it only takes ONE, if it's the right one, and next thing you know you have repeat invitations and get introduced to THEIR friends, which leads to more invitations.

Patience will pay off.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: single black men