single and 21 : Swingers Discussion 88823
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlesingle and 21
TOPIC: single and 21
Created by: welax2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Glad to see we're not alone in this. I actually feel sorta bad for the younger SM's, but hey, none of this fell in our laps either. We've worked hard at getting where we're at. And, a good profile, due diligence and patience guys will pay dividends.

MrD

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
Welax,

It's not personal hun... They don't know you so it purely based on preferences.

Personally, I don't want anyone who would remind me of my son or nephews, and I don't want to be the teacher of someone your age. Not that I don't teach my playmates to what curls my toes specifically, but they have the talent, wisdom, and maturity to understand it's the journey, and not the destination.

Concentrate on your age group, study up on tantra, and when the mature fantasy comes along, enjoy it for what it is.

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Ok, here's somethings. 1. Women here aren't interested in teaching you. When we on rare occasions invite a single man to join us, we expect you to know how to preform, how to act and how to leave. At 21 you just aren't old enough to play in our sandbox.

2. Never say "you have fantasies about older women".... it's mature women.

you're probably a nice kid... go find a g/f and get some sexual experience then come back.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
LOL MrD maybe I am your wife after all, our age limit is at 30 as well, for the same reason, except for me it is step son, not son. There can be exceptions to that as well its not like it is carved in stone, but a younger man will have to prove himself to be very mature in many ways.

Pirategirl

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
welax,

With us, it's due to the single male's age. The wife has a problem bedding down someone who's young enough to be our son, he's 28. She's set the lower age limit to 30 and we clearly state that in our ad.

Don't take this personal (a key bit of swinging advice), it has nothing to do with you personally, just your age.

Lol, if you can convince her otherwise, feel free!

MrD

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
There is a perception among many people over the age of 30 that a 21 year old single male will be running his mouth about his sexual experiences. Individually, you need to overcome that perception. There are a handful of swingers that specifically look for young people, however. Let them come to you. Carefully construct your profile to attract people. Don't make the mistake of sending messages to others and reinforcing the perception of youthful indiscretion.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3345 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: single and 21