parties , get togethers that welcome single males : Swingers Discussion 216550104
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male Successparties , get togethers that welcome single males
TOPIC: parties , get togethers that welcome single males
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   4 to 13 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yourluvrman ....we try to maintain a soft maximum 10% at smaller events, 15% at larger events, and 20% at the 2 and 3 day bashes. Bar meets and Meet and greets are self regulating because of the number of single ladies who also attend, and for whatever reason, those events tend to attract more single male friendly couples. We have found that the screening the quality in terms of attitude and conduct allows for these numbers without offending anyone, even if they are not interested in single guys themselves.

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
"Some feel they bring nothing to the table" - That pretty much sums it up for many couples. They see a single guy and feel they are sharing the female, but what's in it for the male half? The male half may feel they're doing the single male a favor, but with no recip. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but it's valid.

Most parties where I live are very anti-single-fellas. I guess the people throwing them feel single guys may scare away couples who have no interest, and couples who are interested can find single men on their own without the need of get-togethers. But - I like the idea of using the wristband system to differentiate who is who and who is interested in what. I also like the idea of limiting the number of single guys so the party won't be a "sausagefest," as it was said.

Speaking of sausagefests - Hubby and I were considering going to a party not too far away. But then we viewed the guest list and saw that single males literally outnumbered the couples, and there were only a few single females signed up. Many couples wouldn't want to go there. Couples who don't do single guys simply may not be interested in going to a party where there are 20 couples and 30 single men signed up... Then the single men would lose interest if there are no females at the party and just a bunch of other single guys. That party is over before it started.

Hampton VA

Username hidden
(114 posts)
Long winded typing?? Not at all.

From the short three years I have been into this fascinating lifestyle (I consider this normal), meet and greets are fantastic with the right people. I have been to four gatherings (two were a first meet at a couples house, and the other two were with groups of the same people on a smaller and then slightly larger scale) and wow, what experiences. Everyone is very chill and laid back with very little pressure. The only pressure is mental, really, because everyone is approachable and friendly. For me, if things click well, you're guaranteed to have fun on the sexual side of things. I NEVER go into it looking to get laid. I look at it as meeting exciting people who share the same interests. The more genuine you are, the further you will go. That sentence speaks from my experiences: they all rocked. And the proof is there: I have about 12 SLS phone numbers on my phone!! ;-)

Save the bullshit for the phony and toxic vanilla dating scene. No thanks to that!!

Milford CT

Username hidden
(42 posts)
"We have managed to work around this and resolved to do the extra work required. We have a wrist band system that identifies BOTH single men and ladies who are receptive to them. We feel as long as they understand the cold truth that the lifestyle is still primarilly the domain of couples and single ladies and accept the responsibility that comes with the privilege of being welcomed inside, it's all good" ----

Agreed. We have also instituted a similar system at the parties I co-host. During a recent staff meeting it was voted that we increase the limit of single males. I actually voted against that, due to the potential for a sausagefest, but these parameters are always re-adjustable.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Thank you Bi Lady. I've alway looked at the swing scene as more of a "meet awesome people who are sexually open" rather than just "I want to meet and fuck." Granted, meeting and fucking is fine, but that comes within time. Perhaps that's why I've had nothing but good fortune. I like to meet and greet people for the sake of actually getting to KNOW people. The sex is that much better because everyone vibes just right and clicks. People may say "no strings attached" yet there is always a string of sorts: you're going to get to know whom you're having fun with. The no strings part stems from the ideal of not being a total lunatic, and I would say that more people with more experience could vouch for meeting crazy people. I haven't had that issue before, and I hope to keep meeting good, solid people out there. I believe in projecting solid energy and just being YOU ad opposed to being full of shit. Not only do you get back twice of what you put out there, but drama and lies should be reserved for the vanilla scene where lies are common and people are just... Shallow.

Milford CT

Username hidden
(42 posts)
Studly

I wish more men would think the same way you do and maybe they would if the people and clubs would instruct them in proper lifestyle edict.

Presque Isle WI

Username hidden
(191 posts)
From what I've heard, parties usually ban or charge ridiculous cover charges to ensure that single dudes are remotely serious about making it in.

The common single guy is mostly in it for the sex and nothing more; a proverbial meat market is all they have in mind. Which is a shame too because there are good people out there. Also, a majority of single males simply do not understand the true meaning of swinging, which at least to me is about establishing good connections by projecting good energy out there. It's more than "let's fuck" damnit!! ;-)

Milford CT

Username hidden
(42 posts)
I think more clubs and people who house parties should let single males come and join in the fun. Whenever we have a house party we always invite several to come and help pleasure the ladies. I see nothing wrong with it as long as you know the guys and they are gentlemen.

Presque Isle WI

Username hidden
(191 posts)
Firsttimer...I see SSC no longer allows single guys....that sort of sucks...I wonder why?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
We do allow single guys at nearly all our events, but I can tell you the reasons many do not. *Many couples do not welcome them and don't even want them around *They are higher maintenance, additional screening, rules and boundaries to explain and enforce *Bad history, there are some bad apples that spoiled it for others *Some feel they bring nothing to the table

We have managed to work around this and resolved to do the extra work required. We have a wrist band system that identifies BOTH single men and ladies who are receptive to them. We feel as long as they understand the cold truth that the lifestyle is still primarilly the domain of couples and single ladies and accept the responsibility that comes with the privilege of being welcomed inside, it's all good

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   4 to 13 of 16   End
TOPIC: parties , get togethers that welcome single males