parties , get togethers that welcome single males : Swingers Discussion 2165501013
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male Successparties , get togethers that welcome single males
TOPIC: parties , get togethers that welcome single males
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   13 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
From what I've heard, parties usually ban or charge ridiculous cover charges to ensure that single dudes are remotely serious about making it in.

The common single guy is mostly in it for the sex and nothing more; a proverbial meat market is all they have in mind. Which is a shame too because there are good people out there. Also, a majority of single males simply do not understand the true meaning of swinging, which at least to me is about establishing good connections by projecting good energy out there. It's more than "let's fuck" damnit!! ;-)

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I think more clubs and people who house parties should let single males come and join in the fun. Whenever we have a house party we always invite several to come and help pleasure the ladies. I see nothing wrong with it as long as you know the guys and they are gentlemen.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Firsttimer...I see SSC no longer allows single guys....that sort of sucks...I wonder why?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
We do allow single guys at nearly all our events, but I can tell you the reasons many do not. *Many couples do not welcome them and don't even want them around *They are higher maintenance, additional screening, rules and boundaries to explain and enforce *Bad history, there are some bad apples that spoiled it for others *Some feel they bring nothing to the table

We have managed to work around this and resolved to do the extra work required. We have a wrist band system that identifies BOTH single men and ladies who are receptive to them. We feel as long as they understand the cold truth that the lifestyle is still primarilly the domain of couples and single ladies and accept the responsibility that comes with the privilege of being welcomed inside, it's all good

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Jay, Welcome to the forums, (my first forums virgin) .There is a new group called MILFs for single men in central Ohio you might find some fun there. Of course Paradise is very Single male friendly but Princeton is only on Friday evenings;

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
im jay would to join cant fine any parties for us single guys

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
seems like all the events posted or dates do not allow single guys WHY

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   13 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: parties , get togethers that welcome single males