orange beach male sucker for men : Swingers Discussion 80575
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singleorange beach male sucker for men
TOPIC: orange beach male sucker for men
Created by: bubbasux
Original Starting post for this thread:
my idea of swinging.....me swinging your cock out of your pants and down my throat....:O) p.s. love to suck long and slow on low hanging swinging nuts too gulfbubba8@yahoo .. my own place with a hungry face

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
might have better luck with this in the bi male forum.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
well i love a hard swing cock and a wet pussy, both of them are great, i love a nice hard cock down my throat, having a other man used my mouth like it a wet pussy, to have a woman watching is the hotest but i still love a hard cock, love to swallon a huge loadof hot cum, love a man to shoot his hot cum all over my face, give me a hot man i am a sucker for him

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
well i love a hard swing cock and a wet pussy, both of them are great, i love a nice hard cock down my throat, having a other man used my mouth like it a wet pussy, to have a woman watching is the hotest but i still love a hard cock, love to swallon a huge loadof hot cum, love a man to shoot his hot cum all over my face, give me a hot man i am a sucker for him

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
honesty is the best policy..... you personally may love to suck pussy, i love to watch a man eat pussy.. you two are happy, i am happy you are both happy.....smoke a cigarette...420.. evrybody happy.....shit have a beer...

do not ever tell me that i am weird, because i like to suck a hard cock and i am a man...nut period....all i want

Orange Beach AL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
if you are looking you are in need

Orange Beach AL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
my idea of swinging.....me swinging your cock out of your pants and down my throat....:O) p.s. love to suck long and slow on low hanging swinging nuts too gulfbubba8@yahoo .. my own place with a hungry face

Orange Beach AL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: orange beach male sucker for men