not getting anywhere : Swingers Discussion 110526
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlenot getting anywhere
TOPIC: not getting anywhere
Created by: javajoe1960
Original Starting post for this thread:
I ve been on this site for some time, and have little sucess meeting others I don't hound no one acept no for an answer but have rarely even gotten any responceswhen I do write a hello would you like to talk. I understand there are many single guys here, just hoping someone has a good suggestion.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
thanks for the replies, I can be patient. seems i've been asked to join a singles mens group, it can't hurt right. again thanks to those who replied

Phila PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I do, yes. LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
do you always state the obvious?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
You just want to do me. Kisses!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
what shell said.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
java, you must be patient. The quickest way to leave the lifestyle is to forget the essential principal: this is supposed to be fun. If you are here just to hook up and get laid you are going to be frustrated pretty quickly. I would suggest relaxing, going to a few meet and greets, clubs that allow single men in and having fun. When couples see you out there just being yourself and partying they will warm to you. If they see you as trying like crazy to get into her pants they will see you as desperate. Handsome, intelligent men have no need to act desperate. Just have fun and have patience. There are men who do well in the lifestyle.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
UK you are an extremely intelligent man. But its really hard to read what you write with those pics of that body in front of my face! LOL

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I've been on this site for about 5 or so months and haven't met anyone from it in person. That's not a big deal though. I haven't met anyone in person yet, but I've met some great people and have developed friendships that if something ends up happening with I can say with 100% certainty that if it ends up happening will be exponentially more rewarding than someone answering a quick email and rushing into something. Relax a bit.

Vine Grove KY
Username hidden
(143 posts)
I ve been on this site for some time, and have little sucess meeting others I don't hound no one acept no for an answer but have rarely even gotten any responceswhen I do write a hello would you like to talk. I understand there are many single guys here, just hoping someone has a good suggestion.

Phila PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: not getting anywhere