Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single not bitching but
TOPIC: not bitching but
Created by: oceanssoul641
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know being a single bif looking for couples, it isnt easy for any of them to just drop everything and meet someone during the week. But there are times I am just so horny and I need to have some great sex. So my bitch is,come fri my email on here gets so full with emails that couples want to meet. I just dont meet just anyone I would love to meet the few people that I like. If they want us to be there when they want dont you think they should be there when we want lol

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
well your not an ugly woman ( WE can say that for a fact) as for leaving alone thats your decision but timing does have alot to do with it for us anyway keep trying you'll be fine ..............somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
I can appreciate your problem about the weekday playtime but here's one for you. They call us unicorn's yet, you know, everytime I have ever gone to a party or Meet & Greet, I leave alone. I write couples who specify that they can't find a single female and they don't respond. Now, I am not an ugly woman, I'm very easy to get along with and love sex and this lifestyle. So, what I'd like to know is are these folks really looking for us "unicorns" or is it all a front? I'm tired of feeling like the odd man out.

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Ocean,

I truly understand what you mean. Unicorns are considered well sought after, but honestly, I think (IMO) we are more fantasy and some seek to do only that. I really appreciate the couples that seek to make it a reality. I too have availability issues, and as a single mom and it makes a world of difference. Most couples want and need weekends, which is not always possible.

Triple, Boggles the mind, doesn't it. *wink* LoL!

RaVEN

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I would get enough if I didnt work weekends so since i do Im looking for weeknights or days. So when I do get a weekend off I can play sure but there are times during the week I sure wish other people could lol

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
I know being a single bif looking for couples, it isnt easy for any of them to just drop everything and meet someone during the week. But there are times I am just so horny and I need to have some great sex. So my bitch is,come fri my email on here gets so full with emails that couples want to meet. I just dont meet just anyone I would love to meet the few people that I like. If they want us to be there when they want dont you think they should be there when we want lol

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: not bitching but