no responce at all : Swingers Discussion 1838801051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singleno responce at all
TOPIC: no responce at all
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 57 of 57 
User Details are only visible to members.
A solo male who emails a couple seeking to have sex with the wife is not "entitled" to anything. Get over it, be patient, and write a profile that gives couples a reason to seek you out. Good luck.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I can certainly relate! I get the same treatment from couples who claim they would "entertain" a single male as a part of their fantasy, but never respond to your e-mail. Hey, I'm not a bad looking guy, ok? It just seems to me that a little more respect could be shown for those in our "situation" who really have a desire to be with others.

New Castle IN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
When I contact someone, it is only after I have read their entire profile and feel that we would be a good match, at least to start a dialog. Never would I send 1 liners as what I have read on here, thats just plain rude and direspectful. No wonder some single guys get a bad reputation. Now really..would those guys walk up to someone and say that to them...I dont think so..then why do it on here. OK, I will get down from my soap box now.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Haha! I understand the one line thing. I got an email from a single once

"Want to see your boobs"

I sent him the canned response, and he got super pissy

"What, not good enough for your time"

No. No you're not. LOL

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
I reply to almost everyone. However, sometimes I do not reply to someone who 1. is not what my profile clearly states I am looking for and 2. sends me a one line email that says something like "What's up?"

If people are not responding, be sure you are writing only to people who are looking for what you are offering and do not send a meaningless one liner.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
I hear ya brotha! I am in the same boat. I think its because most couples want couples of single women. I am with you, just use the quick reply feature and then I know. Makes me want to start a singles only site and exclude all couples!

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
It happens sometimes, and as I understand, it happens more often to single guys than anyone else. We always get back to people, even if it is the canned "No, thanks". Keep your chin up, and know that you are not the only one experiencing this. There are a couple threads spread out over several forums about this, so maybe look to those for advice/commiseration, too.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 57 of 57 
TOPIC: no responce at all